Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2001 8:01:07 PM EDT
http://www.leupold.com/pi_cqt.html

Is this old news? I've seen people saying it was comming out. Looks pretty good, wonder what the cost will be. I like the AA battery for it, hell thay are every where. The 3x magnafication seems good and the circle/red dot combo could really work.

Bill
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 8:40:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 8:48:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone else notice the subliminal message in the model number?

CQ/T™
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 7:03:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Try this:
www.leupold.com/pi_cqt.html

It does look interesting.
Definitely worth trying out when they are available.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 7:29:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Hasn't Leupold also developed a carry handle scope mount?
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 7:42:17 AM EDT
[#5]
A little research on their website indicated a retail price of $1,248.00.  Sounds pretty steep to me, I guess I'll just stick to my cheapo tasco red dot scope.

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 9:37:27 AM EDT
[#6]
My take on this is that it will be an IR scope, meaning it WILL NOT have the floating dot of an Aimpoint.  Maybe if it has enough eye relief that might not matter, but it sounds more like an improved ACOG versus an improved Aimpoint.  Price is more in line with the ACOG's as well.

For the rest of us, we can only hope that Trijicon's new Tri-Power dot sight is competitively priced against the Aimpoints.  At least then I'll have a choice.  Right now the Aimpoint is the only game in town for sub-$500 dot scopes.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 9:42:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Needs longer battery life.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 5:21:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Murph-the-Surf...No foolin' about the lack of battery life!  A MAXIMUM of 7 hours!  Even if it's only at high intensity that's just unacceptably short.

Does Everready own stock in Leupold?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top