Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2001 2:39:24 PM EDT
Any opinions on this?

www.nrawol.org/
(esp the Project Gestapo/Project Exile link)

or

www.goa-texas.org/NRA.htm

or

www.freerepublic.com/forum/a391c92515a90.htm

Looking for thought out opinions not just flames, but I expect both.
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 2:43:55 PM EDT
[#1]
www.nrawol.org/

www.goa-texas.org/NRA.htm

www.freerepublic.com/forum/a391c92515a90.htm

Two comments: Please activate your links, and, if you dont like the NRA, donate to the GOA, JPFO or any of the other progun groups out there.

Kharn
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 5:48:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I have been really disappointed in the NRA for the last several years, that's not to say I'm not a member I am.  The NRA still has the most pull of any of the pro-gun lobbying orgs, but sometimes I really wonder what the hell they are doing.  I simply don't make too many extra donations to them after my dues anymore, I give that money instead to GOA.
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 7:19:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I would support all of them if possible for you. If not then the NRA is the way to go.
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 7:40:34 PM EDT
[#4]
The NRA absolutely pi*&@s me off, but I do support them, as they are the biggest defender of our overall gun rights(too bad they don't think I need an AK-47).
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 7:51:58 PM EDT
[#5]
The NRA is still a democracy and if we don't like the current leaders vote them out. I think they have been wimpy, too.

That said, support Knox, GOA, & JFPO. They are the best ways to keep the NRA's feet to the fire.

BTW, I just signed up as a life member of the NRA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top