Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2001 8:21:11 PM EDT
at a surplus store in downtown minneapolis i saw this, i almost starting laughing out loud...man this isn't even a real gun and it's 2k?  if i had 2k i'd get a preban ar..a real gun that shoots real bullets.  just stupid.
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 8:35:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Why the hell not!?!?!
If they frig'en want 20-25k for a f*ing real one 2k for a toy sounds right................

If your nuts!
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 9:08:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Hell, 4 times that and you can buy a semi m60.

Morons...
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 9:13:05 PM EDT
[#3]
damm nips created the market..although if I had gates cash imagine what a gift/toy that would make for a 10 yr. old? sure would beat the old johnny7 or what ever that was back then..just tired
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 11:51:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Actually, the M60 variants sell in the $700-$900 range in Japan. When selling in the US the majority of dealers/sellers get greedy and jack the prices up at outrageous costs! Quite dispicable if you ask me. Can't believe there are people stupid enough to pay that much, but sadly there must be as evidenced by several up and coming US dealers charging rediculous prices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top