Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/11/2001 3:43:54 PM EDT
I'm thinking about picking one up for fun and as a carry gun.  It's not too hard to get a backup none compensated barrel for carry, in either .40 or .357.  I'm wondering about the recoil when it's compensated. I have a G33 that's pretty stout, and brouhaha-ette won't even touch it...even after I bought a 20# Wolff spring which made it much more pleasureable.

So, any opinions on this weapon?  I was gonna grab it from the local shop for $529.  It may not be the cheapest price, but it helps out a shop that I like.
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 4:35:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I didnt have the G32C but the G32 in .357 and it was okay just to much recoil for me to maintain same accuracy I was getting out of full size 1911. I think I would have enjoyed the G32C more but it was another $70 at the time so I passed.
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 5:25:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got a Glock 32C and love it for the most part.  It does take a while to tame and really be comfortable with the recoil.  Its very sharp compared to a 9mm or .40sw.  I'm really not sure how much the ported barrel helps because it will still hammer you.  Also, this gun is the loudest pistol I have ever shot, even more so than any three of the 44 Magnums revolvers I have.  I have shot decent groups with this pistol, which is still all stock, and it is very accurate even offhand at 30yds.  Thought about trying to take a deer with it this year actually.  The only complaint I have about it is how loud it is, otherwise its a mean pistol and I'm happy with it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 5:28:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Had a 32 sold it nad got a 32C and love it a big difference in recoil and I love round it shoots, my dept carries 31C's for duty weapons
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 3:06:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanx for the replies.  Any other opinions?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top