Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2001 10:33:45 AM EDT
I have an H&K era Benelli M1 Super 90 Defense and a Mossberg M590. I love both. I have some other things (gun related) that I really want. I am trying to decide if I should get rid of one and if so which one. Right now I am leaning towards keeping the Benelli. If I know I am going into a fight one of my AR's is my primary choice.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 10:49:04 AM EDT
[#1]
To repeat my advice from another thread:
NEVER, EVER SELL A PERFECTLY GOOD GUN!!!
YOU WILL REGRET IT!

The Voice of Experience has spoken.

Link Posted: 11/8/2001 11:08:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately I have had to do it more times than I care to remember in the past. I dont like doing it at all, but, given our current financial situation, if I want to get something new, I have to get rid of soemthing. I hate doing it beleive me. My AR's and my Sigs arent going anywhere.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 12:45:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I try to be as "one way" as possible (guns come in, but they never go out) when it comes to guns, but for some reason I've never felt the need for more than one home defense type shot gun.

I have a cheesy Mossberg 500 that I'd trade in a minute towards either of these models and not blink an eye about it.

Funny, that I have significant redundacies in most every other type of firearm I own.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 4:43:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Keep both.  Save your pennies for the things you want.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top