Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2001 6:39:48 PM EDT
I need to know of some good dealers for C&R puchases. I don't want to end up buying junk. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 6:40:31 PM EDT
[#1]
What's 'ya looking for?
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 7:00:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm finding it really depends what you're looking for. Definitely wise to do your homework but don't wait too long on something you really want that might be on short supply.
I really wanted an unissued Yugo M48A recently but by the time I called they were out. I got a really nice new condition one though for little over $100 though.

Here are some dealers I have been frequenting their web sites:
If you have a question about a specific firearm then ask away. The guys here have been more than helpful.

www.gunsnammo.com/

www.jgsales.com/

www.cdnninvestments.com/

www.southernohiogun.com/

www.navyarmsmsd.com/

www.centuryarms.com/store/index.html

www.centuryarms.com/ffl.htm

www.empirearms.com/

aimsurplus.com/

www.tennesseeguns.com/

www.sarcoinc.com/

www.interordnance.com/

www.southernohiogun.com/

www.classicarms.org/

Link Posted: 10/28/2001 7:33:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks alot Princeton! You be da man!
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 7:37:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd try to find out exactly what you are buying.

A lot of these guns are advertised in a vague fashion such as being in "good to very good" condition.

If you buy a "G to VG" don't be shocked if you get a beater.

Dennis Jenkins
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top