Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2001 12:10:12 AM EDT
Hey I read this guys page and it pi$$ed me off so bad, by the end of the page I was yelling at the screen.  So mad in fact I wanted to share it with all of you.

Read it and you'll want to yell too. It's interesting, though, to read this guys page and see what the 'dark side' thinks.... you know the 2nd and 3rd ammendment to the Constitution are antique, blah, blah, blah.

www.redshift.com/~jamesm2/2nda2.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 12:14:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 1:20:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I couldnt get the link to show up!
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 6:55:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Following the WTC attack, unfortunately one of the fallouts is becomes very obvious that people are pretty responsible for their own protection when the system gets overwhelmed, witness the tremendous sales of firearms to people who have never owned them.

You can tell the system that the following string is an url address by enclosing it with:
left bracket on the keyboard next to the letter P, the letters url and right bracket,
and finish by enclosing the character string with a left bracket, slash, the letters URL, and right bracket.
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 9:04:28 AM EDT
[#4]
OH MAN THAT WAS A BUNCH OF CRAP!

"I would recommend to any persons reading this who want to involve your self in the Gun Control movement: don't even start conversing with the gun owner, you don't need to because Gun Control will happen without their input on the conversation - mark my word, they basically have a crappy argument, and mainstream America won't buy it!   Attempting to pass legislation by moderating and talking with gun owners, is analogous to inviting RJ Reynolds Tobacco executives and chain smokers, to sit-in on legislative procedures to regulate tobacco as an addictive drug.  Major conflicts of interest most often result in fraudulent and wasteful actions, in government, and in society in general. Fraudulent legislation like weak and unenforceable gun control in a single border less jurisdiction of the U.S.."

This guy is a total fruitcake.
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 9:08:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I can not find an email address so I can rant back.... anyone see it?
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 4:49:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I can not find an email address so I can rant back.... anyone see it?

No the chickenshit blabs about getting 2900 emails from gun owners but the link to his personal site is a 404 not found.
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 5:08:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Saw this page a long time ago... Check the dates... he put this up YEARS ago... it was all about some article he wrote back in '94 or something.

Sure, still pisses me off.  Talking about shutting out the people who are affected from even taking part in the discussion of destroying a right?? PUH-LEEZE
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top