Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2001 6:49:50 AM EDT
Who sells a decent spotting scope and rangefinder?  Models, prices, etc.
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 7:05:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Well your definition of a decent quality spotting scope revolves around your wallet. I've used a cheap Russian 20-50x scope that ran me around $80, others here use $800 scopes and want better.

Rangefinders are easy. The laser ones come in a series of maximum ranges typically 400, 600, 800 or a thousand yards. The longer range and smaller ones cost a bit more. I bought a Bushnell 500 compact model and have pictures and comments on my web page at paul.223.tripod.com/Firearms/Interesting_Items/Shooting_Electronics/Bushnell_Rangefinder/bushnell_rangefinder.html.
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 7:12:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a Bushnell compact 600 yard rangefinder that I use mainly for bowhunting. It works great. I don't have a spotter at the moment, but have wanted to purchase the Nikon Spotter XL. It is 16-47X60 and retails for about $500. I have always been fond of Nikon's optics.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top