Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2013 2:44:33 PM EDT
I've been looking at some of their vests and I like a few of them. I've read a few reviews but what does the hive think?
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 4:23:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I have no experience with their vests but their bags and cases are first class stuff.
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 4:27:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have no experience with their vests but their bags and cases are first class stuff.

I would be hard pressed to call it first class but I have their 42" rifle case and it's held up just fine to moderate use hauling rifles to and from the range.
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 5:26:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I totally agree with this.  I have backpacks and rifle cases.  Excellent quality.
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 5:54:20 PM EDT
[#4]
No issues so far with the double rifle case I have.  Had it for about 3 years now.  Not much use.
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 6:08:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

same here

Link Posted: 5/20/2013 6:49:16 PM EDT
[#6]
The stuff I have seen and used has been worth the money.
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 8:45:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've been looking at some of their vests and I like a few of them. I've read a few reviews but what does the hive think?

Save your money, check this company out. It'll take about a month to get the product, but it's the best gear I've seen since RCS holsters.TYR Tactical
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 8:46:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/20/2013 10:19:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm on the fence. I've had two, and didn't entirely trust them...then again, they were basically used as range bags for me and my life didn't depend on them. I sold them because I thought they didnt hold shape well enough. I am looking at one from US Peacekeeper - but I will probably just pony up and buy from OSOE like I always do.
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 11:28:39 PM EDT
[#10]
This thread went in an entirely different direction than I thought it would.
Link Posted: 5/21/2013 2:37:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This thread went in an entirely different direction than I thought it would.

Sometimes I'm surprised, too....
Link Posted: 5/21/2013 3:01:20 AM EDT
[#12]
I had a plate carrier before I knew what I was doing. It did ok but now that I know about companies like TAG TT BDS ATS and so on I wouldn't trust em.
Link Posted: 5/21/2013 4:43:05 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would be hard pressed to call it first class but I have their 42" rifle case and it's held up just fine to moderate use hauling rifles to and from the range.

This.  I have two, and they work fine.  Good value.

Link Posted: 5/21/2013 4:53:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Years ago they made mostly lower grade gear, suitable for airsoft or the weekend warrior on a budget. Since then they have come up in quality a bit but still not first class. I own a vest, several punches, bags, etc... i bought them back when i was in/just out of college, now that i have more disposable income i can afford to buy better gear.

In summary their gear is decent, will get the job done but i wouldn't recommend it for anyone who is using the stuff on a daily basis such as MIL, LEO, etc...it lacks the double stitching, heavy materials, ripstop fabric and other features needed to hold up to frequent heavy abuse.
Link Posted: 5/21/2013 5:14:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Only experience i have with voodoo was a molle pistol mag pouch to put on my plate carrier i picked up at a Gun Show. It works OK, although the snaps don't feel as securely connected as other brands.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top