Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2009 8:25:25 PM EDT
Since I do not like their double AR mag pouch option, I  Want to know if other companys Coyote color is a match to TT.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:32:22 AM EDT
[#1]
If it's truly Coyote Brown, then yes.  Specter Gear makes Coyote Brown gear. Eagle makes Coyote Brown gear but most of what they put out is Khaki.  High Speed Gear's stuff is Khaki.  SOTech's gear is called Coyote, but is more a Khaki/dark tan than true Coyote Brown.

Coyote Brown is a chocolate-brown color that's int eh USMC MARPAT design, the dark brown int he 3-color DCUs and is reminiscent of the Nutria Brown used in the SADF Pattern 83 vests and chest rigs.

Tactical Tailor only recently moved to Coyote Brown, switching over from tan, which was about/nearly the same shade as Eagle/HSGI/SOTech's khaki/tan colors
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:17:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Blue Force Gear, Specter Gear, ATS Gear, and Emdom is darker than TT's.

Tactical Tailor's coyote color is lighter than most other's coyote.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:23:08 AM EDT
[#3]
TT Coyote Brown matches the coyote brown on Mystery Ranch Packs
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 4:31:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's a picture I took.  As you can see, most of the actual Coyote Brown matches, with the Specter Gear CB being slightly off.  It's a little lighter "shinier" than the other stuff, especially under a flash.  In "normal light" it looks brown, but not the same brown as the CB in the other items.

SO Tech's color, which they call Coyote, is more Khaki, and closely matches Tactical Tailor's (now discontinued) tan color, HSGI and Eagle's Khaki.

Hope this helps.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:02:30 AM EDT
[#5]
What color webbing is on their multicam gear?  Is it Tan or Coyote?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:38:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What color webbing is on their multicam gear?  Is it Tan or Coyote?

If you look at a picture of their TTRAC on the website, it shows the webbing on a MultiCam vest:

Tactical Tailor TTRAC

According to my rep at TT, they haven't changed anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top