Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 5/10/2009 4:35:33 PM EDT
I own a G21SF and G30, and I just bought a G19. I usually carry the G30 and planned to shoot the G19 side by side with it today as I was considering switching back to the G19 for daily carry (I used to carry a G19 before I sold it and started carrying the G30 a couple years ago).

I setup two 50 round Dot Torture targets to start my evaluation. After shooting about 15 or so rounds through the G30, I started thinking to myself about how well the G30 handles for me despite its relatively small size and large caliber. I then draw the G30 again, aim, squeeze, and BOOM. I drop the gun and start pacing up and down the shooting line yelling and swearing. I had been the only one in that shooting bay (besides my wife watching me shoot), but I quickly draw a crowd. I finally look down at my searing right hand and am relieved to find all of my digits still attached.

After the searing in my hand dulls down to a throb, I retrieve my G30 from the dirt. The magazine was in the dirt next to it, and the slide was closed. I racked the slide, and the ruptured case was still in the chamber. The good news is that the only broken piece appears to be the magazine catch which broke when the magazine was blasted out the bottom of the grip. Actually, the catch still functions with a fresh magazine––it just rattles around when no mag is the in the gun. I imagine that the gun would still function normally if I had the desire to continue shooting on that range trip.

The ammo that kaboomed was factory Remington UMC that comes in the green and white box from Walmart. While I do reload for a .45, I reload cast lead bullets that I use in my 1911 and not in my Glocks, so it wasn't a faulty reload.

Pics of the ruptured case and my hand:

Link Posted: 5/10/2009 4:39:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn that was a bad one. Glad you still have all the fingers intact. I would contact Rem and see if they will replace the pistol.
Link Posted: 5/10/2009 4:44:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Damn that was a bad one. Glad you still have all the fingers intact. I would contact Rem and see if they will replace the pistol.

As usual, it's the ammo.
Contact Remington ASAP.
Link Posted: 5/10/2009 4:55:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I know the pain my G21 let go on me 15 years ago scared the shit out of me!
 blew the magazine out the bottom, cracked and split the lower frame and grip,
and blew the slide off the top.   glade you were'nt injured badly..
Link Posted: 5/10/2009 5:01:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Glock goes KB on factory ammo.
In other news, stand in the rain, you get wet.

Glad your OK topgunpilot20.
Link Posted: 5/10/2009 5:05:24 PM EDT
[#5]
pics of the gun?

Link Posted: 5/10/2009 5:07:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Case failure.

Yawn.
Link Posted: 5/10/2009 5:11:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Glock...Austrian for Grenade!
Link Posted: 5/10/2009 5:29:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Yep, scares the heck out of you dont it. iIhad no desire to shoot my Glock 22 after it happened to me. Sold it, as soon as I got it back from Glock. Wonder why some do this, and other can go thousands and thousands of trouble free rounds? All of the Glock lovers will blame everything from reloads, to bad ammo, but never the gun.
Link Posted: 5/10/2009 5:57:58 PM EDT
[#9]
This is kinda scary since I carry both the G21 and G30 on duty. The G30 is my primary off-duty carry gun as well. I was aware of the unsupported chamber being an issue in the .40 caliber Glocks, but I didn't realize that it was also an issue in the .45 caliber models since .45 ACP is a relatively low pressure cartridge. This has scared me to the point that I may be reconsidering my duty weapons.

I also cross posted this in GD if anyone is interested: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=871892&page=4
Link Posted: 5/10/2009 6:04:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yep, scares the heck out of you dont it. iIhad no desire to shoot my Glock 22 after it happened to me. Sold it, as soon as I got it back from Glock. Wonder why some do this, and other can go thousands and thousands of trouble free rounds? All of the Glock lovers will blame everything from reloads, to bad ammo, but never the gun.

+100 on this. The typical argument you hear is "glocks don't KB, it's only from overcharged reloads". Then, immediately following that statement they say "besides, any gun can kb".

But, other guns dont have unsupported chambers that are MORE prone to KB's. If it was another gun, probability is that the weapon would handle a KB more gracefully.

Glocks in 9 are fantastic though, if they fit your hand.
Link Posted: 5/10/2009 7:14:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Was there really a need to post this here and in GD?  How many other forums did you post it to?

For christssakes I'm getting sick of this.  Case failures happen on all guns.  But why doesn't everyone just sell these evil Glockernades and buy something else so we can get over this stupid crap.  Maybe then we can go back to blaming S&W when someone holds their thumb over the cylinder gap.
Link Posted: 5/10/2009 7:39:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Was there really a need to post this here and in GD?  How many other forums did you post it to?

For christssakes I'm getting sick of this.  Case failures happen on all guns.  But why doesn't everyone just sell these evil Glockernades and buy something else so we can get over this stupid crap.  Maybe then we can go back to blaming S&W when someone holds their thumb over the cylinder gap.

KB's MAY happen in other guns...however some are too new on the market to have any reports of it yet (M&P's, XD's, etc), and others is so rare (H&K USP's) that I've personally not heard of it though they may have some.  Then when the 1911's have a case let go nothing spectacular happens really except a FTE and a flash of light.

But Glocks have this problem fairly frequently, and when it happens shit gets broke and people get hurt.  Frequently enough that within a couple months timespan one PD had 3 glocks KB on them with factory ammo and caused them to drop glock all together:  News Article covering these

G37

G37

G21

Link Posted: 5/10/2009 7:57:50 PM EDT
[#13]
More happy I got a PX4 instead of a Glock 21...

I have seen pictures of a kB in a PX4 (likely an overcharged case). The back part of the frame cracked off, but did not break away until the shooter checked the gun. No serious injuries, other than light shrapnel. The way they designed the frame, it is supposed to do that to keep the shooter relatively safe.

Glad to hear you still got all your fingers.
Link Posted: 5/10/2009 8:09:55 PM EDT
[#14]

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-
Looks like you are fortunate to still have your index finger.  I suspect you will have a good flinch trying to shoot a Glock again.  Fortunately there are good alternatives and I'm sure you're aware of all the other choices.  I think it's good to broadcast these incidents in the different places where this type of information gathers.  Sooner or later a pattern starts forming.  I don't know why we're only seeing these for Glocks.  

Let's see.. if we do a simple google on '(brand) kaboom' we get:

Sig Sauer - 4130
Browning High Power - 3180
Colt 1911 - 3880
XDM - 960
Smith M&P - 2210
Glock - 29000

Totally and completely unscientific as most these posts are unrelated discussion, duplicates, and certainly aren't incidents.  However, it's still interesting that Glock has 8 times (more or less) the search results of the others.
Link Posted: 5/10/2009 8:12:43 PM EDT
[#15]
That Glock 37 picture above is not a case failure. That is an obvious double charge.

If you call Glock and say my pistol blew up they will give you the name of an independent lab to send it to for stress testing. From what I hear 90%+ of the pistols tested show pressures that are close to or above 2 times the SAAMI limit.

The OP just had a case failure which was most likely the result of too much powder, a weak case or severe bullet setback.

Shooting IPSC I've seen a ton of 1911s and CZ clones blow cases. Injuries are similar to Glocks. Although, Glocks don't leave splintered pieces of the grips in your hand.
Link Posted: 5/10/2009 8:16:29 PM EDT
[#16]
The above pictures are proof positive that we all should be loading our own for self defense

Link Posted: 5/10/2009 8:47:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/10/2009 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#18]
check this thread out:http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=20&t=77227
its not .45, but i think a setback .40 would be much worse than the .45.  if UMC is coming setback like that from the factory, the round you loaded may have been like this one, or slightly more tense to the point no visible setback was seen, but maybe when it was loaded into your g30, it pushed the bullet back simultaneously, causing higher pressures, leading to the case failure.
Link Posted: 5/10/2009 9:46:24 PM EDT
[#19]
I bought  a new Glock 30 last month and had about 200 rounds through it.  I am just enjoying it.  It is a nice size and I'm glad I bought it.

OP, I'm glad you weren't hurt too much.
Link Posted: 5/10/2009 9:55:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I bought  a new Glock 30 last month and had about 200 rounds through it.  I am just enjoying it.  It is a nice size and I'm glad I bought it.

I've had this G30 and carried it on and off duty for a couple years with much more rounds through it than that.

I really like the way .45 caliber Glocks shoot for me, but I'm now started to reconsider. Of course, what are the odds that it will happen to the same guy twice .
Link Posted: 5/10/2009 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#21]
How is a case failure the fault of Glock? Instead of wondering if you should still carry a glock because some ammo you got was overcooked,  you should instead wonder if you should continue to buy UMC green/white bx.

Everytime I have that same crap happen with Remington bulk .22 I don't wonder if its still safe to use my 10/22 or my AR conversions. That would be silly wouldn't it
Link Posted: 5/10/2009 10:57:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
How is a case failure the fault of Glock? Instead of wondering if you should still carry a glock because some ammo you got was overcooked,  you should instead wonder if you should continue to buy UMC green/white bx.

Everytime I have that same crap happen with Remington bulk .22 I don't wonder if its still safe to use my 10/22 or my AR conversions. That would be silly wouldn't it

Case failure is the problem of the weapon when the ammunition is in spec, and the weapon is not...  In the case of a glock...the chamber doesn't support the case like John Moses Browning decreed it should when he wrote the commandments.  And for breaking the commandments you get your shooting finger busted up .
Link Posted: 5/10/2009 10:59:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
That Glock 37 picture above is not a case failure. That is an obvious double charge.

If you call Glock and say my pistol blew up they will give you the name of an independent lab to send it to for stress testing. From what I hear 90%+ of the pistols tested show pressures that are close to or above 2 times the SAAMI limit.

The OP just had a case failure which was most likely the result of too much powder, a weak case or severe bullet setback.

Shooting IPSC I've seen a ton of 1911s and CZ clones blow cases. Injuries are similar to Glocks. Although, Glocks don't leave splintered pieces of the grips in your hand.

Didn't read the full article I linked up?  Stock, unmodified ammo straight out of the box on the Police Department's practice range.  You don't buy books just for the pics now do you?
Link Posted: 5/10/2009 11:01:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've had this G30 and carried it on and off duty for a couple years with much more rounds through it than that.

I really like the way .45 caliber Glocks shoot for me, but I'm now started to reconsider. Of course, what are the odds that it will happen to the same guy twice .

Ask that to the guy who got struck by lightening SEVEN times link.

FYI:  the chances of being struck seven times in a lifetime are about one to twenty-two septillion (2.2 x 10^24)

Link Posted: 5/10/2009 11:07:20 PM EDT
[#25]
I haven't had the chance to whip these out in awhile...

Link Posted: 5/10/2009 11:12:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ask that to the guy who got struck by lightening SEVEN times link.

FYI:  the chances of being struck seven times in a lifetime are about one to twenty-two septillion (2.2 x 10^24)

That is freakin' awesome.

Link Posted: 5/10/2009 11:16:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/11/2009 1:38:12 AM EDT
[#28]
OP, glad you're okay! Let us know what happens from here.
Link Posted: 5/11/2009 5:31:40 AM EDT
[#29]
45% of the time it's the fault of the reloads, 37% of the time it's faulty, hot loaded, factory ammunition and 50% of the time it's poor maintenance.

The remaining 12% are due to operator error.

But the unsupported Glock chamber is never, ever, the problem.
Link Posted: 5/11/2009 5:32:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Didn't read the full article I linked up?  Stock, unmodified ammo straight out of the box on the Police Department's practice range.  You don't buy books just for the pics now do you?

So, the ammo couldn't have been bad because it was factory?

Link Posted: 5/11/2009 5:53:37 AM EDT
[#31]
It seems like every kaboom thread I have ever seen here on ARFcom happened when shooting that crappy UMC stuff. I am glad your ok OP.
Link Posted: 5/11/2009 6:02:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I own a G21SF and G30, and I just bought a G19. I usually carry the G30 and planned to shoot the G19 side by side with it today as I was considering switching back to the G19 for daily carry (I used to carry a G19 before I sold it and started carrying the G30 a couple years ago).

I setup two 50 round Dot Torture targets to start my evaluation. After shooting about 15 or so rounds through the G30, I started thinking to myself about how well the G30 handles for me despite its relatively small size and large caliber. I then draw the G30 again, aim, squeeze, and BOOM. I drop the gun and start pacing up and down the shooting line yelling and swearing. I had been the only one in that shooting bay (besides my wife watching me shoot), but I quickly draw a crowd. I finally look down at my searing right hand and am relieved to find all of my digits still attached.

After the searing in my hand dulls down to a throb, I retrieve my G30 from the dirt. The magazine was in the dirt next to it, and the slide was closed. I racked the slide, and the ruptured case was still in the chamber. The good news is that the only broken piece appears to be the magazine catch which broke when the magazine was blasted out the bottom of the grip. Actually, the catch still functions with a fresh magazine––it just rattles around when no mag is the in the gun. I imagine that the gun would still function normally if I had the desire to continue shooting on that range trip.

The ammo that kaboomed was factory Remington UMC that comes in the green and white box from Walmart. While I do reload for a .45, I reload cast lead bullets that I use in my 1911 and not in my Glocks, so it wasn't a faulty reload.

You take some great pics,  can you take a couple close up pics of a round in the chamber of the barrel to show the chamber support it has.  Have the barrel out of the pistol for safety. just curious as my HK 45C supports the case all the way to the web , or in other words the sraight walls are supported .  

Link Posted: 5/11/2009 6:16:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Pic of HK45C barrel and 45acp round.  very little of the straight wall of the case showing.

Link Posted: 5/11/2009 6:28:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Kart  1911 barrel

Link Posted: 5/11/2009 6:31:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Factory ammo manufacturers are under a lot of liability, and as such they take great care to check their ammo every step along the way of manufacturering.  Every time an action is performed it's weighed, scanned and measured to ensure everything is copacetic.  So being a double charge, or a set back round, is highly unlikely (but I'm not claiming impossible).  Being a section of weak brass I guess is possible, but not plausable.  Not with today's metalurgy.  And even if it was weak brass (now here I go speculating) a fully supported chamber probably wouldn't have that issue.

We all get rose colored glasses once we place our money down on a product.  Why?  Cause we don't want to admit we made a bad choice in today's market with all the research and knowledge we have at our fingertips.  However I like to keep things real...  Glocks go boom more than any other firearm, and this thread has four excelent examples of KaBooms on stock factory ammo.

Those other pictures of KB's we don't know anything about...was it factory, reloads, double-loads?  One thing I can say however is the .45 USP in the pic has a date code of 'KF' or 1995 stamped on it's slide.  That was 14y ago.  

I can also say google "Glock Kaboom" and you get 29,000 results, google "H&K USP Kaboom" and you get 664 (and some of those results take you to pages where they are talking about a Glock going KaBoom and everyone suggesting to go with an H&K USP).

Fact is that there are a disporportionate number of KB failures associated with Glock compared with other manufacturers.
Link Posted: 5/11/2009 6:52:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Not to mention that USP exploded with mysterious gun show reloads, not a factory loading.

Aside from that, I'll just back away from this thread.

OP, are you saying the pistol frame did not crack or deform in any way?
Link Posted: 5/11/2009 7:33:46 AM EDT
[#37]
[Fact is that there are a disporportionate number of KB failures associated with Glock compared with other manufacturers.[/quote]

According to Glock annual magazine there are more than 4 million Glocks on duty world wide let alone in civilian hands  so i think there are  more rounds being fired in Glocks that any other pistol ,  so its only common sense that you would get more KB's , failures and complaints.
Link Posted: 5/11/2009 8:30:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You take some great pics,  can you take a couple close up pics of a round in the chamber of the barrel to show the chamber support it has.  Have the barrel out of the pistol for safety. just curious as my HK 45C supports the case all the way to the web , or in other words the sraight walls are supported .  

Here's a couple pics of the ruptured case in the chamber. The hole in the case follows the outline of the chamber perfectly:

Here's a pic from the web that compares them:

Link Posted: 5/11/2009 8:48:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This is kinda scary since I carry both the G21 and G30 on duty.

Actually I think this should be relieving to you. A. Because you have seen first hand that even when a Glock does KaBoom it doesn't turn into the hand grenade everybody thinks is does and B. From that what I've seen, the chance of having a Glock KaBoom on you are about the same as winning the lottery. How many people do you know that have won the lottery twice?

I'd say your GTG for the rest of your natural life

Seriously, glad your OK and I hope Remington pays for your G30.
Link Posted: 5/11/2009 9:40:55 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is kinda scary since I carry both the G21 and G30 on duty.

Actually I think this should be relieving to you. A. Because you have seen first hand that even when a Glock does KaBoom it doesn't turn into the hand grenade everybody thinks is does and B. From that what I've seen, the chance of having a Glock KaBoom on you are about the same as winning the lottery. How many people do you know that have won the lottery twice?

I'd say your GTG for the rest of your natural life

Seriously, glad your OK and I hope Remington pays for your G30.

Not a bad way to look at it.

Link Posted: 5/11/2009 10:51:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Glock PERFECTION, baby! Should have bought a 1911, dude!
Link Posted: 5/11/2009 11:45:38 AM EDT
[#42]

That's gotta be the funniest thing I've seen all day.

Link Posted: 5/11/2009 12:23:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Looks like you are fortunate to still have your index finger.  I suspect you will have a good flinch trying to shoot a Glock again.  Fortunately there are good alternatives and I'm sure you're aware of all the other choices.  I think it's good to broadcast these incidents in the different places where this type of information gathers.  Sooner or later a pattern starts forming.  I don't know why we're only seeing these for Glocks.  

Sig Sauer - 4130
Colt 1911 - 3880
XDM - 960
Smith M&P - 2210
Glock - 29000

Totally and completely unscientific as most these posts are unrelated discussion, duplicates, and certainly aren't incidents.  However, it's still interesting that Glock has 8 times (more or less) the search results of the others.

Maybe because 8 times the number of Glocks being bought then the others?
Maybe 8 times the number of average internet gun nuts like Glocks?
Maybe Glock owners shoot 8 times as much ammo?

I've been shooting Glocks for 20 years, literaly tens of thousands of rounds fired, and most of mine were the "bad" kind (21, 22, 20). Never had anything blow up.

Y'all stop buying Glocks. They obviously explode all the time.
now maybe the price will come down
Link Posted: 5/11/2009 12:47:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sig Sauer - 4130
Colt 1911 - 3880
XDM - 960
Smith M&P - 2210
Glock - 29000

I've been shooting Glocks for 20 years, literaly tens of thousands of rounds fired, and most of mine were the "bad" kind (21, 22, 20). Never had anything blow up.

If you think your 24y run of Glocks dating back to 1985 can compete with the prduction numbers of the 98y run of Colt 1911s (which he included in his search results)...you sir are not being sarcastic but just straight ignorant.  I would even wager a bet that Sig is *close* to glock's numbers of handguns in circulation (I'll say 70-80%) and Hi-Power's and H&K USP's are at about the 1/2 mark each.  Funny thing is add all the results from the other manufacturers he listed (plus add in a search on H&K USP Kaboom - 664, it's a popular gun), combine them and you still have only 51% of the glock results.

By your logic then glock has 2x as many guns in circulation as all others combined...I believe this is in order:

Link Posted: 5/11/2009 12:55:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sig Sauer - 4130
Colt 1911 - 3880
XDM - 960
Smith M&P - 2210
Glock - 29000

If you think your 24y run of Glocks dating back to 1985 can compete with the prduction numbers of the 98y run of Colt 1911s (which he included in his search results)...you sir are not being sarcastic but just straight ignorant.  I would even wager a bet that Sig is *close* to glock's numbers of handguns in circulation (I'll say 70-80%) and Hi-Power's and H&K USP's are at about the 1/2 mark each.  Funny thing is add all the results from the other manufacturers he listed (plus add in a search on H&K USP Kaboom - 664, it's a popular gun), combine them and you still have only 51% of the glock results.

By your logic then glock has 2x as many guns in circulation as all others combined...I believe this is in order:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/dyezak/poster77549979.jpg

Yeah, because google search results have everything to do with production statistics.
Note the little SMILEY FACE. Its tongue in cheek; or did your sense of humor suffer the same demise as your reading comprehension skills?
Link Posted: 5/11/2009 1:25:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's a couple pics of the ruptured case in the chamber. The hole in the case follows the outline of the chamber perfectly:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/topgunpilot20/glock_kaboom_barrel_web.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/topgunpilot20/glock_kaboom_barrel_zoom_web.jpg

Here's a pic from the web that compares them:

http://i44.tinypic.com/23h6afn.jpg

Great pics, can you show a pic of your barrel and a fresh round, im curious to see how much of the case is unsupported and how it compares to the two i  posted  above.   Thanks

Strange, the G22 barrel  has much less support than the G19 barrel i have at home. I wonder why.

Link Posted: 5/11/2009 2:52:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Factory ammo manufacturers are under a lot of liability, and as such they take great care to check their ammo every step along the way of manufacturering.  Every time an action is performed it's weighed, scanned and measured to ensure everything is copacetic.  So being a double charge, or a set back round, is highly unlikely (but I'm not claiming impossible).  Being a section of weak brass I guess is possible, but not plausable.  Not with today's metalurgy.  And even if it was weak brass (now here I go speculating) a fully supported chamber probably wouldn't have that issue.

See this thread for an example of "today's metallurgy".

Link Posted: 5/11/2009 2:58:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Strange, the G22 barrel  has much less support than the G19 barrel i have at home. I wonder why.

Just one guy's opinion:

Glock worships at the alter of reliability (not a bad idea considering the mission)  The chamber support or lack therof is all about feed reliability under any and all circumstances.  

The 9mm is a tapered cartridge, which really helps with both feeding and extraction, and therefore really doesn't need any help from a generous feed ramp and throat.  In short, it's an inherently reliable cartridge.

The "other" cartridges are relatively straight walled, so IMO Glock gave up a touch of safety margin (relying on the ammunition manufacturer to get it right) in order to produce the most reliable pistol in the world (you be the judge of whether they succeeded - I dare anyone to call them un-reliable though)...(okay, I know one smart ass will call them unreliable...I asked for it)

So why doesn't everyone just design their cartridges with more taper like the 9mm?  There's a few reasons:

1 - Tapered cartridges tend to be less accurate than straight walled cartridges
2 - A tapered cartridge wants to push out of the chamber when fired.  This means significantly more back pressure on the bolt face.  Look at the M1 Carbine (very strong taper) and the M1 Garand (tapered, but not too bad); cracked bolt locking lugs were not uncommon at all.  This is from the greatly increased back pressure of the tapered cartridges.  So in short, tapered cartridges = shorter life span of the weapon.  (but admittedly not much of an issue with the 9mm until you really get to NATO pressure)
Link Posted: 5/11/2009 3:00:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
45% of the time it's the fault of the reloads, 37% of the time it's faulty, hot loaded, factory ammunition and 50% of the time it's poor maintenance.

The remaining 12% are due to operator error.

But the unsupported Glock chamber is never, ever, the problem.

Methematics, FTW.
Link Posted: 5/11/2009 3:11:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Forgive my ignorance but what is this "unsupported chamber" I keep hearing about?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top