Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2010 9:10:55 PM EDT
I signed up on glocktalk months ago and still have not got my account activated, which is getting very frustrating.  I have found a pistol for sale over there that I would really like to purchase.  

I was wanting to know if anyone here has an active glocktalk account and would be willing to give my e-mail address to that seller so he could get in contact with me.   I would greatly appreciate the help.  Thanks in advance.

this is the link to the thread  (its the gen 4 i would like to purchase)

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1277309

My email is chris514scott  at yahoo.com
Link Posted: 10/23/2010 9:23:12 PM EDT
[#1]
welcome to glock talk...
Link Posted: 10/23/2010 9:47:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I signed up years ago and could never activate my account.  Several e-mails later to moderators and nothing was ever done about it.  They don't miss the chance to send me fundraising e-mails, though.
Link Posted: 10/23/2010 10:04:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I signed up on glocktalk months ago and still have not got my account activated, which is getting very frustrating.  I have found a pistol for sale over there that I would really like to purchase.  

I was wanting to know if anyone here has an active glocktalk account and would be willing to give my e-mail address to that seller so he could get in contact with me.   I would greatly appreciate the help.  Thanks in advance.

this is the link to the thread  (its the gen 4 i would like to purchase)

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1277309

My email is chris514scott  at yahoo.com

I copy and pasted all of the above into a message and sent it to the seller over on Glock Talk. Good luck.

Link Posted: 10/24/2010 5:04:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I signed up years ago and could never activate my account.  Several e-mails later to moderators and nothing was ever done about it.  They don't miss the chance to send me fundraising e-mails, though.

Aint that the fucking truth.  I only posted twice and only joined for the Kahr pistols section but soon left.  That site is not for me.
Link Posted: 10/24/2010 5:05:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh, and IBTL.
Link Posted: 10/24/2010 8:09:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the help guys
Link Posted: 10/24/2010 8:54:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Glock Talk is the whole reason I joined ARFcom.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top