Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2006 2:39:50 PM EDT
I have a 25% off coupon for a set of LaserGrips sitting on my desk, and I keep wondering how to use it.  My tuned 4" 629 is my hunting/camping/3rd line HD gun, and the only one of my (few) handguns that would take a set of LG's.  Anyone put a set on a revolver, particularly a big bore?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:40:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a set on a M610 that were polymer and didn't like them. The button to activate the laser rubbed a  blister on my finger while at the range. The new rubber grips are probably more comfortable.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:41:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I haven't tried the laser grips but if you plan on using them on a hunting handgun check the game regs on legality.  I do know in NY where I hunt you cannot have a laser sight on any bow or firearm used to hunt big game.  Just a word to the wise.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:08:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I haven't but my G/F wants one on her CCW piece, can I ask where you got the coupon, I wouldn't mind one myself.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:14:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a set on my S&W 442 Airweight. I use them to help me pick up the front sight in low light situations.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:28:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I haven't but my G/F wants one on her CCW piece, can I ask where you got the coupon, I wouldn't mind one myself.

IIRC, it came with the free goodie bag I got at an IDPA match.  I'll see if I can't find another one somewhere.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:03:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a pair on a S&W Airweight (rubber grips) and a Ruger SP101 (hard plastic grips).

Here's another recent thread about the laser grips
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=4&t=24787

I found both of mine on the EE.
Each one was a good price and in very good shape.  I figured if I didn't like them, I wouldn't lose very much money trying them out.
It worked!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 1:12:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IIRC, it came with the free goodie bag I got at an IDPA match.  I'll see if I can't find another one somewhere.

Kewl
Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top