Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2011 6:00:48 PM EDT
I was gifted a S&W .32 revolver from a family member.  It's a .32 "Lemon Squeezer" with the S/N 79XXX.  It has the nickel finish and case hardened trigger and trigger guard.  The nickel has a few small rust spots, but overall is in good condition.  The bore is clean and firing assembly seems to work fine.

I was wondering if anyone could provide a guesstimate on its value.  I've been thinking about selling to finance something else...

Thanks.
Jeff
Link Posted: 3/3/2011 6:49:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Without seeing it, not knowing the condition of the grips (prone to cracking at that age), and how bad the finish is, it could go anywhere from $200 to $400 rough guess, depending on who wants it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2011 6:01:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  I had no idea and needed a ballpark figure.  I'll assume lower end value until I decide what to do.
Link Posted: 3/5/2011 6:47:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Check GunBroker for prices on examples of that gun.
And GunsAmerica as well.
Some are probably priced ridiculously but ignore those.
You'll get a better idea of the value that way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top