Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2013 12:07:00 PM EDT
Any one use these? I was looking at getting the IWB Cobra model. I have a Kirkpatrick on order for one gun and was looking at one of these for the other.

LINKY
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 3:30:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Any one use these? I was looking at getting the IWB Cobra model. I have a Kirkpatrick on order for one gun and was looking at one of these for the other.

LINKY
View Quote

I have the Predator in Walnut for my Sig 1911 Ultra Compact.
It holds well....like the first time at the range I tried to draw my gun and damn near dislocated my shoulder and gave myself a snuggy.

Stitching looks solid, coloring is even.
Admittedly however, I've only had it for about a month and haven't really loosened it up much yet.

I'll buy another one when I get my Glock 19.
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 3:55:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe look at this site.
https://nightingaleleather.com/

He did one of my 1911 holsters and mag pouch. It's not a hybrid but it is a nice IWB holster

Link Posted: 9/3/2013 7:10:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks dp those holsters look pretty nice too. The raptor looks really nice.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:22:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like nice gear
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top