Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2001 10:11:25 AM EDT
I purchased a Kahr P9 on 9/24 for my primary CCW. My Sigarms P229 is just too large to hide on my 5'7", 150 lb. body.  I've yet to purchase a holster. I'm after an IWB design that would allow me to tuck a shirt in over the top of the gun. Has anyone had experience with the Galco Deep Cover or the Stealth? Are there any others I should consider?

Thanks.

Sig229
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 9:06:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Try Lou Alessi at Alessi Custom Concealment Holsters 716-691-5615 in Amherst, NY. I just bought one and the quality was excellent. Price was reasonable too. Lou is a very good guy to deal with.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:16:13 AM EDT
[#2]
galco deep cover is a great holster. I have one that was made for a kahr k9, but i carry my beretta 85 in it.

-CK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top