Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/11/2013 7:21:54 PM EDT
Or maybe they aren't out yet... Either way, looks bad-ass.

HSP INCOG IWB holster
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 7:23:48 PM EDT
[#1]
interesting...
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 3:15:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I can't wait to see some reviews on this one as well.  Wish I could pick one up now though.  Unfortunately, I just ordered a new holster so this one will have to wait a bit.
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 12:17:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I can't wait to see some reviews on this one as well.  Wish I could pick one up now though.  Unfortunately, I just ordered a new holster so this one will have to wait a bit.

I can say that G-Code holsters are the shizzle...

And so far, the HSP engineered products exceed all expectations.

I'm guessing it'll be GTG, but wanted some personal input... But for $70 I'm willing to give it a try.

Link Posted: 1/12/2013 9:52:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing it'll be GTG, but wanted some personal input... But for $70 I'm willing to give it a try.

Yeah, I have a half dozen or so G-Code holsters and I love them.  It's great being able to go from a 1911 to a Beretta in just a few seconds.  Throw in a couple of pistol TACOs and everybody wins.  And as for Travis Haley, I drank the Kool-Aid years ago.  I might even consider giving up my prized AK-74 for one of those Jack Carbines.  Maybe...
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 4:00:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I have a half dozen or so G-Code holsters and I love them.  It's great being able to go from a 1911 to a Beretta in just a few seconds.  Throw in a couple of pistol TACOs and everybody wins.  And as for Travis Haley, I drank the Kool-Aid years ago.  I might even consider giving up my prized AK-74 for one of those Jack Carbines.  Maybe...

HAH! The Jack is bad-ass.

I'm not a Haley fanboi, but I must admit HSP is developing some really well thought-out products.

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 7:42:50 AM EDT
[#6]
btt

Here is a video on it and I am very interested.

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 6:14:45 AM EDT
[#7]
I put up a review of mine in the gear section:

INCOG review
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 6:25:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Actually have one on order and can't wait to see how it works for me. Usally carry a conceyalment solutions black mamba at 4o'clock or archangel appendix carr
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 6:25:43 AM EDT
[#9]
What seperates the INCOG from other similar IWB holsters?
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 7:01:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I guess some modularity?

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 7:24:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I bought for the ability to carry the spare mag but other than that, nothing.  Besides the belt clips, it is inferior to my blade tech

Link Posted: 2/25/2013 9:33:41 PM EDT
[#12]
I really like my blade tech nano. I just wish it was ride height adjustable. I probably will pick one of these up just to try it out.
Link Posted: 2/25/2013 11:11:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/26/2013 9:12:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Incog...  Neat-O!

Nicely done.
Link Posted: 2/28/2013 2:55:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Got mine in the mail this morning. Been trying it out today with my G19 and im happy so far. Very comfortable, and facilitates a good draw on the pistol. The draw itself it very smooth and the holster also has a screw for adjusting tension which I didn't notice until I got it. Works well as an appendix holster too.

The front sight and a bit of the slide around that area is exposed, but its not a way that you could ever burn yourself during practice.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 6:01:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Looking at the pictures, I see some of the eyelets are split. I can't believe they would sell them like that much less use it for the product pictures. I've been making my own kydex holsters and would never leave them likenthat. That is just plain lazy if you ask me
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 6:46:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Got one ordered - but that doesn't help.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 7:25:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Looking at the pictures, I see some of the eyelets are split. I can't believe they would sell them like that much less use it for the product pictures. I've been making my own kydex holsters and would never leave them likenthat. That is just plain lazy if you ask me
http://www.tacticalholsters.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/08_Vanity.jpg

Agreed.  Those edges need some shine as well, especially for an IWB holster.
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 7:44:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Here's mine with my G26 in it.

Link Posted: 3/4/2013 3:48:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/302245/gcode.jpg

How long did it take you to get yours?  I'm working on a month since order.

Link Posted: 3/4/2013 7:35:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How long did it take you to get yours?  I'm working on a month since order.

Odd, I just got mine last week and it only took mine three weeks to the day to go from order to my door for a lefty G19.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 2:10:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Yes, took about a month.

ETA: Here is it after a trip to Walmart - G26.

Link Posted: 3/8/2013 4:32:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Wow yours as a least one split rivet that I can see. That's just shocking to see that Gcode would ship that kinda stuff out to customers. It probably will be covered up by screws in the end but I think it is still lazy. I've made plenty of holster and have came across my fair share of split rivets and always stop and pull it out.
Link Posted: 3/8/2013 4:45:25 AM EDT
[#24]
I don't see this as being a very comfy IWB holster in comparison to a Supertuck or a Kingtuck as the whole package is too narrow and the clips aren't spread out. The large leather backing on holsters like the Supertuck really help spread out the pressure of the gun on your hip.

Sure you give up modularity but I never wear my gun other than at 3-4 o'clock, and I don't feel safe lining up a Glock with my femoral by wearing it in a cross draw or 1 o'clock position.
Link Posted: 3/8/2013 5:14:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow yours as a least one split rivet that I can see. That's just shocking to see that Gcode would ship that kinda stuff out to customers. It probably will be covered up by screws in the end but I think it is still lazy. I've made plenty of holster and have came across my fair share of split rivets and always stop and pull it out.

+1. I know removing rivets is a pain, but I can't believe that left the shop as well.

Link Posted: 3/9/2013 7:56:03 PM EDT
[#26]
I got mine today along with the mag caddy.  Having several other G-Code holster, I'm not surprised at all in the superior quality.
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p69/mserman/DSC_0120_zps88d49c68.jpg

I bought the extended belt clips to find the right fit.  I haven't trimmed them yet, but once I settle on this length I will.
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p69/mserman/IMG_0017_zps57ced0f1.jpg
Link Posted: 3/9/2013 8:08:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1. I know removing rivets is a pain, but I can't believe that left the shop as well.

It's really not that bad with a set of needle nose, crush the exterior and remove.  

That's pretty shitty craftsmanship to leave that, especially at that price point.  Other than that they look pretty nice.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2013 7:03:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Anyone else try one out yet?
Link Posted: 5/7/2013 2:59:53 PM EDT
[#29]
i cant see how kydex iwb is comfortable at all unless carried with the muzzle at your junk and im not a fan of that carry position; to me its just uncomfortable. They sure look sick though.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 5:11:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
i cant see how kydex iwb is comfortable at all unless carried with the muzzle at your junk and im not a fan of that carry position; to me its just uncomfortable. They sure look sick though.

I carry a kydex  holster IWB everyday that I made. Before that I carried a RCS phantom at 4 o'clock. Both carry a G19 and I hardly notice it anymore. It is kind of like carrying a new wallet. The first few days you feel strange, but after that, if you don't have it you immediately feel like something is missing.
Link Posted: 5/10/2013 6:55:37 PM EDT
[#31]
I have one on order for G19 and G26. Will give update when it arrives.
Link Posted: 5/11/2013 12:28:12 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm assuming that a Glock 19 version would also fit a 17, it would just protrude out the bottom a little?
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 2:52:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm assuming that a Glock 19 version would also fit a 17, it would just protrude out the bottom a little?

Yes, that's correct, also fits my Glock 34 - obviously sticks out further!!!

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 6:36:46 AM EDT
[#34]
They are nice. I ordered one for my M&P 9mm compact and can actually use it for my M&P .40 fullsize as well. One problem, waited 7-8 weeks and they sent me a holster with a full shirt guard when I ordered one with a half guard. So that was sent back for the right one... They said they would get me the right one real quick though so we will see.
Link Posted: 5/15/2013 8:40:55 PM EDT
[#35]
can you guys answer some questions about the incog for me?

-they say its cantable, but how do you do that? do you just use 1 screw instead of 2 for the belt clip?
-if you get the mag caddy and don't want it attached to the holster, can you use it in a different position?
-is it uncomfortable if you bend down to pick something up or are in a sitting position for a long time in the appendix carry?
-what does that "fuzz" feel like? like suede leather? im guessing it absorbs moisture?

thank you
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 5:56:54 PM EDT
[#36]
I own a G Code OSH with the paddle and the belt slide.  Why G Code would even need to make an IWB holster is beyond me.  Their OWB Holsters are awesome and conceal very well.  I guess for guys that like to wear tight shirts...lol.  Also, don't undersand why some guys would like to carry a gun anywhere near their johnson in appendix carry mode.  For girls this is ok!.. LOL
Link Posted: 5/19/2013 12:37:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

-they say its cantable, but how do you do that? do you just use 1 screw instead of 2 for the belt clip?
-if you get the mag caddy and don't want it attached to the holster, can you use it in a different position?
-is it uncomfortable if you bend down to pick something up or are in a sitting position for a long time in the appendix carry?
-what does that "fuzz" feel like? like suede leather? im guessing it absorbs moisture?

thank you

I'd like to hear these questions answered as well.

Link Posted: 5/23/2013 9:24:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

thank you

1) yes you can. On the right side clip (looking down into the holster view) there are actually two columns of screw holes allowing you to cross them and put it at an angle. You kinda have to see it. Or you can just screw in one hole and rotate it then tighten.

2) Yes. You will lose a clip on the main holster. If you want to you can order more clips, screws and such from the website.

3)For me no, but if you have a large spare tire or gut i can imagine it will be. I can easily bend over and pick something up and sit/draw from sitting. If you are using a larger gun sitting becomes a little more difficult. With a M&P compact its fine, the fullsize is a little less comfortable

4) I dont think it is. It feels like it is but I would assume its some sort of synthetic and idk how you would clean it.

I ordered the M&P compact model and also use it with my fullsize. Very nice to be able to do this.
Let me know if I can answer more. I am very happy with it
Link Posted: 5/23/2013 12:13:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

thank you

1) yes you can. On the right side clip (looking down into the holster view) there are actually two columns of screw holes allowing you to cross them and put it at an angle. You kinda have to see it. Or you can just screw in one hole and rotate it then tighten.

2) Yes. You will lose a clip on the main holster. If you want to you can order more clips, screws and such from the website.

3)For me no, but if you have a large spare tire or gut i can imagine it will be. I can easily bend over and pick something up and sit/draw from sitting. If you are using a larger gun sitting becomes a little more difficult. With a M&P compact its fine, the fullsize is a little less comfortable

4) I dont think it is. It feels like it is but I would assume its some sort of synthetic and idk how you would clean it.

I ordered the M&P compact model and also use it with my fullsize. Very nice to be able to do this.
Let me know if I can answer more. I am very happy with it

can you take some pics in cant mode? does it absolutely need 2 clips on the holster or is 1 good enough? what position do you place this holster? i tried different position with my current kydex holster (12-2oclock) and could not find a great placement unless it was at 12 o'clock. but at that position, i would have a lot of issues with taking my pants off to go to the bathroom. thanks.
Link Posted: 5/23/2013 2:22:19 PM EDT
[#40]
http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag24/fett85/IMAG2482_zpsc7fb5e8d.jpg
http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag24/fett85/IMAG2483_zpsa21faef8.jpg
http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag24/fett85/IMAG2485_zps7560b3ba.jpg
http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag24/fett85/IMAG2487_zps6dd07f32.jpg
http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag24/fett85/IMAG2484_zps6e612b2f.jpg
http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag24/fett85/IMAG2488_zpsca5da5cb.jpg

I did not like 4 o'clock. Left a big gap at 5 o'clock. The "fuzz" i found out really kept it from moving around in this position. I appendix carry this holster and love it. On and off is super easy as the clips have tabs for you to easily open them up so going to the bathroom would be easier for me than my IWB leather holster for my fullsize at 4 o'clock. Last pic is obviously of the fullsize in a compact holster. Equal retention and sights can not catch the opening, I tried.
Link Posted: 5/23/2013 3:36:25 PM EDT
[#41]
thanks for the pics. i did not know there was an extra mounting piece. im very tempted to get this when my current holster breaks. i am worried i wont like appendix carry though. i feel like ill drop everything in the urinal if i have to take it off the belt to pee.
Link Posted: 5/23/2013 4:21:42 PM EDT
[#42]
How to put this......I hang to the left and the barrel points down to the right of my junk. Mag is right in line with well you know. I never remove the gun to pee. Retention is adjustable and very good with a smooth draw
Link Posted: 5/23/2013 4:34:09 PM EDT
[#43]
thats 12 o clock right? doesnt that interfere with undoing the buttons on the pants?
Link Posted: 5/23/2013 4:39:45 PM EDT
[#44]
well more like between 12 and 1 somewhere. I have a 5.11 operator belt with the buckle at 10 or  11 o'clock so the buckle doesn't print. I just unzip to piss so no worries there. # 2 i just take the holster off, drop trow and set the holster somewhere or let it sit in my pants.
Link Posted: 5/24/2013 1:04:12 PM EDT
[#45]
hey, i use the same belt. i dont think id be comfortable with taking the whole holster off to take a dump in a bathroom or using just the zipper to take a piss. i might still get it for 3-4 positions maybe. thanks for the feedback man.
Link Posted: 5/28/2013 7:39:10 PM EDT
[#46]
No problem glad i could help
Link Posted: 5/29/2013 5:49:14 PM EDT
[#47]
I ordered on may 1st for my m&p 9 and got a shipping notice today for my incog. 29 days isn't to bad.
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 9:13:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I ordered on may 1st for my m&p 9 and got a shipping notice today for my incognito. 29 days isn't to bad.

I would guess that they are catching up. They had stated that demand exceeded their projected sales and had been behind due to this. My initial order got messed up and was promptly fixed, but I have not heard many if at all about physical quality control issues with the holsters themselves. That tells me they are releasing a solid product and in my case had a paperwork issues or a couple holsters got swapped.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 12:15:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I ordered on may 1st for my m&p 9 and got a shipping notice today for my incognito. 29 days isn't to bad.

I would guess that they are catching up. They had stated that demand exceeded their projected sales and had been behind due to this. My initial order got messed up and was promptly fixed, but I have not heard many if at all about physical quality control issues with the holsters themselves. That tells me they are releasing a solid product and in my case had a paperwork issues or a couple holsters got swapped.

Yea I'm not complaint at all. I was hearing stories about people waiting 8 weeks so I'm not complaining about a month wait time at all. It's scheduled to be here tomorrow can't wait to get it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 4:45:45 PM EDT
[#50]
My Incog came in today, great quality and awesome fit.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top