Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2010 7:48:35 PM EDT
So, I was shooting some 380 and I got my first squib load.  

Pop, pop, hiss.  OH $%#^%!!!!

Hammer was recocked, but the empty case was still in the chamber.  Had to pound the little bastard out with a chamber rod.  

All of the PPU shot as though it felt that it was a much lighter loaded round.  It also jamed twice on me.  

The priv was from cabelas.  (Not that that part matters.)  First box of PPU that I purchases and pew you!!!  No more for me.  All for the rest of you guys.  

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat20712-cat20837&id=0080614217249a&navCount=1&podId=0080614&parentId=cat20837&masterpathid=&navAction=push&catalogCode=9IS&rid=&parentType=index&indexId=cat601233&hasJS=true
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:23:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I should have included this: (from other post in ar15 ammo section)

I'll be honest, all the ranting and raving about prvi on this site is why I bought the box since it was a bit more expensive then other cheaper stuff. It was weak loaded and also lead to two other FTE. I was VERY unimpressed with it. Of four brands (s&b, mfs, pmc, prvi), it was the weakest performer in 380.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top