Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2001 7:33:16 AM EDT
I am looking for something that is either Kydex or nylon, and will be used for action shooting (IDPA style).  The holster should work for my Glock 23 also.  I want something that can be worn on the thigh as a tactical holster, and do double duty on the belt as an Outside the Pants clip-on or paddle holster.  Does such a thing exist, and if so, where can I find one??
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 8:48:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Blade-Tech makes one that can be converted from belt carry to tactical carry just as you mentioned. I don't know what it's called. I'd email them.

Link Posted: 11/24/2001 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not sure if they make what you are looking for, but may want to check out www.sidearmor.net They make an outstanding holster.

Jamie
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 11:56:14 AM EDT
[#3]
You might want to try Tactical Tools. He makes hand formed Kydex holsters. I've seen him make some custom stuff thats prety trick. His web site I think is www.tacticaltools.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top