Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2005 6:57:05 PM EDT
My brother and I are diehard Glock fans.  There is a rumor floating around about glock putting out a carbine.  Anyone w/ credible knowledge out there?  I did buy the Kel-tec.  It is OK, but it feels like a toy.  I did have the ruger pc9.  Lone wolf use to do conversions for the PC9 to accept glock mags, but there gunsmith that did it retired, and did not teach anyone else how to do it.   I did go ahead and order an OLY glock block and upper conversion, but I got jerked around, and canceled the order.  I also got  jerked around when I ordered OLY's lower that takes glock mags.  I canceled that also.  AGAIN, ANYONE WITH ANY RELIABLE INFO, OR OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS?

bY THE WAY, i OWN FOUR, AND MY BROTHER HAS TWO. GLOCK GLOCK!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:32:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Glock Carbine thread

As you can see there is a lot of speculation and hope but nothing definite.  
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 9:46:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanx M4arc.

I am more confused.  Oh well!! I don't have too much time for shooting these days.  I think I will just get another Ruger PC9.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top