Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2012 10:14:21 AM EDT
Are there problems with the latest 26' s ?

Link Posted: 7/14/2012 11:23:39 AM EDT
[#1]
My gen 4 shoots perfect with walmart federal and my handloads, I dont think I have ever had a malfunction with it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2012 11:27:38 AM EDT
[#2]
My g3 is great with pinky rests.

That is the gehyist post I've ever made.
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 12:01:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I have heard of recoil spring troubles in all Gen 4 models.  I also hear they have the issues ruled out now with the 2nd and 3rd version of the Gen 4 parts.  I can attest too the quality of a 3rd gen, I love it.  The fact of the matter is whetther or not the 3rd would fit your hand, then you may need to go to the 4th gen.  Do not let them charge extra for 4th gen either, their was no price increase from the factroy for 4th gen.
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 12:35:08 AM EDT
[#4]
My new Gen 4, that I picked up yesterday if flawless. Reminds me of my beloved 2.5 Gen 30. If you want a gen 4, looks like the new ones are GTG.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top