User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/1/2005 9:30:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:34:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:48:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah,  it's why I put "but" when I listed builders on this thread.  I ordered one of his rivet tools and he contacted me right away until he got my money and then I had to contact the admin of gunco.net because he wouldn't respond and didn't ship for about a month and a half after he said he would.  Everyone that ordered from him on gunco after I had got the item before me, but they all got them at later dates than promised.

I think he is going the way of the Gooch by the looks of all of this.    
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:29:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:37:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:11:54 AM EDT
[#5]
I JUST got my $$ refunded from him yesterday via paypal. I had sent it to him in JUNE.

There are plenty of legitimate places to do business like Scott at DPH and Curtis at AK_builder without dealing with the likes of Chris and his bullshit.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top