Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/29/2003 7:13:49 AM EDT
Hello everybody!
To make my story short,i have 3 Krinkov conversions with a SAI.All together it is about over $3000  including check which i made to him for his job done.
In the beginning of October i received the e-mail from him,which stated that my rifles will be ready on the 21st October 2002.Since i was in Russia for a long time i told him when i will be back i will send the money to him.I was in Russia untill March of 2003.I contacted with him and received e-mail which stated how much i owe and he will be able to ship the guns in 1-2 days after receiving money from me.
I told him i want my guns by overnight service with UPS and he replyed that is not a problem for extra $83.70.
Well,i purchased the cashiers check and send him that check by UPS overnight service also.
Well after couple of missed dates on the shipping i warned him,that i'm aware of his situation on the gun boards and i do not want to wait more.Well,after 3 weeks of fighting with him over shipping dates i decided to go to his place.
I called to his local Sheriff office and told them i'm going to his place and i will need an officer,who can go with me to claim my property back.They did not had anything against it.They also told me that i can file a complaint with KAG office,but i know how slow they are working on the things and realy do not want to wait that long.
I live in Cleveland,OHIO.If somebody wants to join me and claim their property back,You are welcome to e-mail me or call me at:440-823-2252 any time.I will not disclose the date i'm going there,but it is very,very soon.
It is 12 hours of driving from Cleveland,but i'm sure it will work out faster ,then KAG.
Thank You!
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 9:03:36 AM EDT
[#1]
The more I read about this guy the more unbelievable it gets. People just kept sending him work to do! I bet some people still send him work to be done.

I'd really like to know what the hell is going on? This guy must be some kind of smack fiend or something to have some peoples stuff for 2 years. He probably sold it.. I can only imagine what his shop must look like, stuff laying all over the place, mixed up kits and peoples orders scrambled all together in a huge bobble-f(#k.....

horrible!!!!! someone needs to crack down on this snake
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 5:50:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Hello AKRUSS,,,,,

im a friend of your neighbor, Carlo,,,,,im sure he has mentioned me before,,if you remember me..,,,,(Joe From New York)

Please email me at [email protected]  

ive got a similar problem, only WORSE
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 7:12:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes i remember You:)
E-mail sent.
Tim.
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 7:26:25 PM EDT
[#4]
russ,
not to hijack
but where abouts in ohio do you live?
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 7:27:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Cleveland
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 4:18:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 11:52:39 AM EDT
[#7]
JOEZETA is in it as well..Hey Joe, this is Igor (SVD..wink,wink)...drop me an email, i might have some info for you. Gary have another forum for his customers and asking everyone there to invite his "customers" to join.
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 12:07:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Well,i tried to register in that forum and nothing happened,because seems to me he will choose who can go in there and who is not.
So,i think it is just wast of the time.
Thank You!
Tim.
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 12:27:41 PM EDT
[#9]
It is quite entertaining:) So far only one person got his project back, and another few are pending and should receive them within a week according to GG...we will see what will happen
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 6:41:00 PM EDT
[#10]
The word is that at SAI all you are going to find is an old TRAILER HOUSE, hillbilly style.

No shop, no guns and most of all NO GARY.

Now that you have given a major internet warning to SAI you can pretty well bet that GG won't even be in KANSAS for the next several weeks.

You know, his uncle in Pa. is probably about to die.

Anyway, I'll bet $20 that you don't see a shop OR Gucciano.

Campy can hold the bets.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey, whatever you do find could help to solve the mystery of the phantom gunsmith though! You might not find him, or the guns, but you are sure to find something interesting.
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 7:00:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Be sure to take a digital camera with you.  I am sure that we would all like to see where our guns have been stored for the last couple of years.
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 7:09:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Best of luck guys.  Don't do anything crazy.  I like the idea you are bringing the law with you.

Link Posted: 5/3/2003 5:53:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey Igor,,,Good to here from ya,,,,,,

Arent you on the Wrong board??  lol,,,i thought you were a stricked Kalishnokov(SP?) Man!!

i sent you a email

[email protected]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top