Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/24/2003 6:01:10 PM EDT
I just got off the phone with the dispatcher at the Wabaunsee County sheriff's department (1-785-765-3323), as this is the county in which Gary Gucciano esides. I told the woman that I'd sent money to a gentleman in her county a year and a half ago and haven't received my product yet. She says, "Let me guess. Gary Gucciano?" Obviously they know him pretty well by now. Anyway, she confirmed the entire trailer story and said that they have logged many, many complaints against Gary and SAI. She said that we can always file a civil suit regardless of our state of residence, contrary to Gary's claim that out-of-staters could not file a civil suit against him. I also have been in contact with the KAG and made the decision to file tonight. I am awaiting word from Jerry Howland. I have tried to give Gary the benefit of the doubt, and would still like to see him turn all of this around. But I have to look out for my best interests as well. I need to speak up before it is too late for me to recoup my losses (if it isn't already).
Link Posted: 4/24/2003 6:16:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/24/2003 6:16:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Is this the Gooch and family ????

Link Posted: 4/24/2003 7:45:01 PM EDT
[#3]
TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 63 > Sec. 1341.  
Sec. 1341. - Frauds and swindles

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, or to sell, dispose of, loan, exchange, alter, give away, distribute, supply, or furnish or procure for unlawful use any counterfeit or spurious coin, obligation, security, or other article, or anything represented to be or intimated or held out to be such counterfeit or spurious article, for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice or attempting so to do, places in any post office or authorized depository for mail matter, any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by the Postal Service, or deposits or causes to be deposited any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by any private or commercial interstate carrier, or takes or receives therefrom, any such matter or thing, or knowingly causes to be delivered by mail or such carrier according to the direction thereon, or at the place at which it is directed to be delivered by the person to whom it is addressed, any such matter or thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

MAIL FRAUD - 18 U.S.C. 1341, makes it a Federal crime or offense for anyone to use the United States mails in carrying out a scheme to defraud.

A person can be found guilty of that offense only if all of the following facts are proved: First: That the person knowingly and willfully devised a scheme to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false pretenses, representations or promises; and Second: That the person used the United States Postal Service by mailing, or by causing to be mailed, some matter or thing for the purpose of executing the scheme to defraud.

www.usps.com/websites/depart/inspect/fraud/welcome.htm

If you guys really want to start the fire burning under his ass: file a complaint with the postal inspectors fraud division, contact his sheriffs department and then follow-up with a written complaint to the office, file a complaint with the ATF, file with the KAG,  then file a criminal complaint with www.kcdaa.org/Counties/wabaunsee.htmthe Wabaunsee County Attorney and then file an internet fraud complaint www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp.

Maybe it will do no good.  But then again maybe it will if the guy is facing charges with up to 5 years for each count of fraud.  If enough people who are missing guns were to file criminal fraud complaints the DOJ has to take notice.
Link Posted: 4/25/2003 3:40:05 AM EDT
[#4]
MAK, excellent info, I'll be making that call to Webuansee..............

Filed with IFCC yesterday, PONZI SCHEME

Anybody else have any news/contact with KAG last couple days? They mentioned "we would hear something late next week" (meaning this week) when they called on me the 17th.

This is the only site covering this sufficiently. AK-47.net is whistling and walking the other way after nuking the secret forum, FALFILES is fully moderated and takes quite a while to get posts up.
Link Posted: 4/25/2003 2:26:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I just got off the phone with the dispatcher at the Wabaunsee County sheriff's department (1-785-765-3323), as this is the county in which Gary Gucciano esides. I told the woman that I'd sent money to a gentleman in her county a year and a half ago and haven't received my product yet. She says, "Let me guess. Gary Gucciano?".....

UMmm doesn't that seem strange to any one else??  Lets say that the call was about someone else and she said that, that's defamation.  The police are supposed to be authority figures.  Most aren't good ones I guess so it makes sence.  Not to hijack this thread and I understand a lot of you are upset about this guy taking your money and guns but I thought that was fucked up of the po -po.
Link Posted: 4/26/2003 7:52:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I just got off the phone with the dispatcher at the Wabaunsee County sheriff's department (1-785-765-3323), as this is the county in which Gary Gucciano esides. I told the woman that I'd sent money to a gentleman in her county a year and a half ago and haven't received my product yet. She says, "Let me guess. Gary Gucciano?".....

UMmm doesn't that seem strange to any one else??  Lets say that the call was about someone else and she said that, that's defamation.  The police are supposed to be authority figures.  Most aren't good ones I guess so it makes sence.  Not to hijack this thread and I understand a lot of you are upset about this guy taking your money and guns but I thought that was fucked up of the po -po.

What the dispatcher said cannot be called defamation.
That you even suggest it could be makes me think that you ARE tryiong to hijack the thread.

When I called the same sheriff last year I got the same information from them about Gucciano.
That Sheriff's department has had many, many complaints about Gucciano. That the dispatcher would merely SAY Gucciano's name only reflects that she is very familiar with the CROOK IN QUESTION.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/27/2003 7:19:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

What the dispatcher said cannot be called defamation.
That you even suggest it could be makes me think that you ARE tryiong to hijack the thread....

Mike

Damn you caught me...
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 7:39:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I suggest we start a "pool" to pick the date on which GG disapears completely, either in Mexico or someplace else.

If I were him---and monitoring this discussion---I probably would be figuring it was about time to change identities.  But I doubt if he does that.  That is what a sensible person would do....but a sensible person would not be in this fix.

GG will still be in denial after he's locked up.
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 3:57:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 10:50:04 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I suggest we start a "pool" to pick the date on which GG disapears completely, either in Mexico or someplace else.

If I were him---and monitoring this discussion---I probably would be figuring it was about time to change identities.  But I doubt if he does that.  That is what a sensible person would do....but a sensible person would not be in this fix.

GG will still be in denial after he's locked up.

Hehe,

WHAT makes you think the name "Gary Gucciano" ISN'T ALREADY a ficticious identity?

Mike
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 9:13:13 PM EDT
[#11]
VAlmet,
Sam sounds just like one of them anti law enforcement clones over there on the AK-47.net site
"all cops are bad...they took my dope...blah...blah...blah.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top