Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/16/2011 3:49:13 PM EDT
Does anyone know where you can get the old school CLP by Royal Lubricants? I love this stuff and running out of it
Link Posted: 5/16/2011 4:29:21 PM EDT
[#1]
You might try www.sprucemtsurplus.com, I have purchased CLP from there before.
Link Posted: 5/16/2011 5:02:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I checked the site and they still got it,but is the CLP you got from them have the teflon in it and have to shake the shit out of it? Thats the kind I like,the website shows a white pint bottle and mine is clear anyway thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 5/17/2011 3:55:44 AM EDT
[#3]
The CLP I got from them is made by Royco and has the same numbers as you posted but it is amend 6. The liquid is an amber color, I don't know if it has teflon in it. I would like to find some CLP like the US Army issued back in the 1980's.
Link Posted: 5/17/2011 4:49:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Ya me to that is the stuff im running out of I love everything about it the smell the way it cleans and lubricates and so on.......lol
Link Posted: 5/17/2011 5:45:03 AM EDT
[#5]

Break free used the teflon (bottle states they still do).  teflon is not a requirement for  mil-spec CLP.

Old rev of the CLP was changed due to liver problems caused from some of the chemicals used in the soultion.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top