Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2004 3:47:32 PM EDT
Who has the best deals on complete internal parts kits?Where do you guys buy them from?Thanks,Mick.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:54:19 PM EDT
[#1]
1) ADCO

2) Amendment Arms

Edited because I'm an idiot: Both places sell RRA parts kits for under $60 with shipping.  Both will get the kit out to you ASAP
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:00:02 PM EDT
[#2]
If you have a C&R license, you can get a DPMS LPK from Brownell's pretty cheap ($40 something bucks?) I have not used a DPMS kit so I can't really comment on them but most people seem to they're fine.

Your next best bet is and RRA LPK from ADCO $54.44 + $4 shipping. I have two of them and overall they are very good.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:13:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If you have a C&R license, you can get a DPMS LPK from Brownell's pretty cheap ($40 something bucks?) I have not used a DPMS kit so I can't really comment on them but most people seem to they're fine.

Your next best bet is and RRA LPK from ADCO $54.44 + $4 shipping. I have two of them and overall they are very good.

Brownell's dealer price is $44.95 on the DPMS kit, iirc.  Can't beat that with a stick.  
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 8:27:14 PM EDT
[#4]
BROWNELLS  is out of stock on the  DPMS lower parts kits.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 8:48:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Try this place as well for RRA lower parts kit.   Good price, IMHO.

http://www.eaglefirearms.net
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't forget  Treetop @ Adrenaline Arms.
He has the DPMS lower kits For 55.00 I think...
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 1:24:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I just got 2 complete kits, including stocks, 1 A2, 1 collapsible from a guy for $95 each, shipped. He sells on ebay, but has a shop, and seems to have no shortage.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top