Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/17/2008 9:54:32 AM EDT
www.hellfireusa.com/

Saw their add in SOF magazine. Are they made in CHINA???
Link Posted: 8/17/2008 10:00:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I have the X-12 as my duty light and it works amazing, really throws that 150 lumens out there. Just ordered the X-8 to mount on my rifle. Great lights if you ask me.
Link Posted: 8/17/2008 10:10:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/17/2008 1:14:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Hellfighter lights are the worst!  The country of origin is not listed anywhere on the packaging or product but the poor quality screams "Chinese!".

Here is a closeup photo of the poorly machined threads on my Hellfighter X-8 (complete with dirty factory grease).  Notice also the low-grade o-rings.  
This light was a replacement to my first X-8 which broke the first time I pressed the switch.  This switch works but squeeks every time it is pressed.  (The light is also greenish and not very bright.)

Learn from my mistake and buy ANYTHING else.

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:47:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I have an Underboss on a .308 and it is still zeroed.  I've even had it off and back on a few times.  Been on the gun for a few hundred rounds, no malfunctions yet.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top