Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/28/2005 1:39:29 PM EDT
I sent a SureFire M900A-BL back because the allen screws in the top backed out and there appeared to be no threads left in the screw-holes. The unit was obviously used, even though I bought it from a member on here who swears it was new, etc, etc.

Anyway, 2-3 weeks later I get a ring at my door (this evening) and it is the UPS guy. I'm confused since I haven't ordered anything. I open the box and it is a BRAND SPANKEN NEW IN THE SHRINK-WRAP M900A-BL with even newer features, extra batteries, LED protector cover, brand new standard  lamp assembly + 225 lumen high output lamp assembly, everything!

WOW! I figured on a big-dollar item like this they would replace the top or the light housing where the screws go into, but no - they replaced the entire thing!

Thank you SureFire, you deserve every penny I've spent with you (have two other hand-helt lights) and I will recommend you to everyone!!! Awesome!!

(Also sending them an email and am going to call and thank them tomorrow personally as well)

- rem
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:03:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Good Service costs.

Some folks forget that when bargain shopping
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Big Bump for Surefire.  I purchased a forend light for a Remongton 870 about five years ago.  After years of relatively hard use, the polymer had cracked in two places on the forearm.  Nothing that affected the performance yet, but enough that I was growing concerned about the reliability of the forend.  I called Surefire customer service and told the gentleman on the line how old it was and what had happened.  he gave me a RA # and told me to send it to them.  Two weeks later I received a brad new replacement forend, no questions asked.  They could just as easily have blamed it on abuse or charged me for the new forend since they have redesigned the unit since I bought mine but they didn't.  I own over a dozen Surefire products and they will have my business for years to come.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:24:06 AM EDT
[#3]
+1 SureFire has the best customer service, I have an M900 and the little tab that holds the tail cap on broke off and i sent it too them and it was fixed promptly and the only charge was S&H from me to them. i also own many other surefire products and they have my business for life!!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:32:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I can't count how many Surefire lights that I have.  I have an old rechargable 9N that I use for duty use that I have had for over 10 years now.  I have had a couple minor problems with it and after shipping it to surefire, I have gotten it back with new lamps, new batteries and no charge.  You can't beat that, that's why I won't buy anything other than Surefire!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:35:05 AM EDT
[#5]
They are great people.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:31:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I agree. Recently a friend's X200A broke internally on one of the battery contact points. Shipped it to them and got it back in a reasonable time.

Same goes for light bulbs. Broken ones have always been replaced for me.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:36:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Good Service costs.

Some folks forget that when bargain shopping

couldn't agree more, people bitch and complain about their prices and seem to froget about what you get in customer service and a no questions asked warantee
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:33:20 PM EDT
[#8]
They get a +1 in my book too.   I just wish I could send in my dead batteries to them and get free replacements...
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:37:31 PM EDT
[#9]
They have taken excellent care of me several times!
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top