Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2011 4:22:39 PM EDT
Thinking about getting another Eotech EXPS2-2 since I like my XPS2-2 so much. What I'd like to know is if there is a simple
riser made that will make the XPS2-2 be a lower 1/3 witness like the EXPS2? I don't care about quick detatch, and I'm not
looking for something that extends out past the Eotech. I'm thinking something along the lines of the GG&G Accucam, but
with a built in riser. Or maybe something that simply bolts to the bottom of the XPS2 that will raise it up even with the EXPS2.

I plan on running the QD Eotech 3X magnifier on both rifles (only one magnifier that will be shared between the rifles), and prefer to have it
setup on the same line of sight as the EXPS2-2.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

-ZA
Link Posted: 11/24/2011 4:58:49 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_18/508531_Bobro_mounts_thread.html&page=4

its not out yet but bobro is coming out with one soon that is just want you want
Link Posted: 11/24/2011 8:46:44 PM EDT
[#2]
You can take a look at YHM - LaRue - RRA - ARMS
Link Posted: 11/26/2011 11:39:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Unfortunately I tested the Bobro mount for the XPS and although it has all of the Bobro quality and craftsmanship it does not provide a lower 1/3 co-witness.  When you look through the optic you can just barely see the very top of the irons.  At this time I do not see how this issue could be corrected because the Bobro mount is running pretty thin.  Great idea but if you need a true lower 1/3 this will not work for you!  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top