BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 3/17/2008 3:49:58 PM EDT
Ok, I briefly mentioned the clone 3x magnifier in another thread, but I finally had a chance to actually take a few pics.

The clone is simply marked "U.A.G 3x", and are being marketed on eBay for around $100 with quick detach mount.  

The mount simply cams in to the post, and is actually pretty sturdy.  Once off, the base of the mount does not interfere in any way with your line of sight through the Aimpoint or EOTech.

It will not, howevever, clear a standard #40 FU rear sight unless it is a #40L.  I guess you could mount it farther up the rail on the upper, but this would cause two problems.  One, the eye relief on the 3x is similar to an ACOG, and too forward can pose problems (you simply wouldn't be able to reach it).  Two, with my set up, I all ready have to mount the QRP mount on the free float railed forend on my gun.  Now, you could avoid all this by not using a rear sight at all, but I like the fuzzy feeling back up sights give me.  

Here are a few pics of my Aimpoint with and without the 3x.  First of all, it is freakin' difficult to take a picture through any optic with my camera.  Any fuzziness around the edges is my fault, not the optics.  The 3x is actually pretty clear, and the pics do not do it any justice.  The small silhouette in the pics is approximately 40 yards away, give or take a few yards.  You may notice there is no front sight in the pics, which is simply because this particular AR has a flip up YHM front gas block sight, and it is in the down position

Here it is on my 9mm AR, which I where my EOTech is mounted.  Like the Aimpoint, the EOTech is mounted forward a good deal, which is actually where I like my non-magnified optics anyway.  My 9mm uses a #40 rear sight, and I had to completely remove it for the 3x.  You can't tell from the pic, but the QRP spacer places the 3x up a tad bit too high for the EOTech.  You can actually see a little of the hood, but this would be alleviated by not using the spacer.  However, it is still usable as it is.  Of course, this rifle has a fixed front sight, and you can see it in the pics.

So, what is my impression of the 3x?  Well, I think its an outstanding deal for the money, especially compared with how much the standard 3x and mount costs (roughly $400).  I've never been one to skimp on optics, but I simply cannot see spending $300 more on a magnifier when this one works so well.  

Pros:
Primarily, the cost is the greatest advantage.  Two, its relatively versatile, and will work equally well with Aimpoints or EOTechs.  Also, it will work work with any mount the standard Aimpoint works in.  

Cons:
I did have to spend about 15 minutes getting the mount right.  At first, the 3x did not center up correctly on the dot of the Aimpoint or EOTech (dot/reticle was in the slight upper left of the FOV).  However, a quick tweak of the mount lined it up perfectly, and was an easy fix.  The mount was simply camming too far on the base, and little epoxy solved the problem.  Also, this is not a "roll over" type mount, which stays fixed to the weapon when not lined up with your primary optic.  Meaning, when you remove this 3x, you have to find somewhere to stow it.  Of course, when you need it again, you have to dig it back out.  I mentioned that the eye relief is relatively short, similar to an ACOG.  Some people like it, some don't.  Personally, I would like to have a little longer eye relief, but its not really too much of an issue on a 5.56 rifle.  .308 might be a different story...

How durable is it?  I truly cannot say.  I haven't dropped it off a building, left it in the lake overnight, or run over it with a Tahoe (a la Magpul).  I do have a feeling that any attempt to run over this optic will go over about as well as running over the tupperware went for Kip in Uncle Rico's van, but it has survived several trips to the range.  The good thing about this optic is, you aren't dead in the water if something goes wrong with it.  Let's say the glass breaks, all you have to do is remove it and you are still in business.

I do recommend it, and will be adding another in the near future.  I am not an operator, I'm not over in the sandbox, and I don't carry the weapon for duty purposes.  But, for the average arfcommer, I think this 3x will satisfy your needs very well.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2008 5:49:31 AM EDT
[#1]
nice job.

Did the mount come loose at all during your range session?
Link Posted: 3/18/2008 5:54:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the report. I was looking at these my self, but I wasnt sure how clear they would be.
Link Posted: 3/18/2008 11:20:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Look into the scope on the "wrong end", do you see anything?

In my aimpoint clone, i see grease/grime on some of the internal lenses, wondering if you see the same.  Still a clear optic though.

Also, be sure to loctite the screws on your mount.  The screws on my clone mount came loose after 200 rounds.
Link Posted: 3/18/2008 1:40:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
nice job.

Did the mount come loose at all during your range session?

No, the mount stayed pretty secure.  In fact, it seemed to be just as tight when I removed it as it was when I first mounted it a few hundred rounds ago.

I actually did look through it backwards, and it looked pretty good.  I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, and so far the 3x has been tip-top.
Link Posted: 3/18/2008 4:15:11 PM EDT
[#5]
good post, was wondering how it lined up behind an eotech ^_^
Link Posted: 3/18/2008 4:31:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Do you think it would mount onto a Sampson flip to side mount?
Link Posted: 3/18/2008 5:32:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for that write up.  I've been looking at these.

On a sidenote, how about that SEC tourney! Go Dawgs!

2002 Graduate.
Link Posted: 3/18/2008 5:54:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I got an aimpoint-like 3x for 60 bucks, and it is very clear and well built. I have shot probably 800 rounds with it on.
The only problem with mine was screws coming loose, but a little loctite has stopped that.

So far I find it a very well built magnifier.

A friend of mine put a 5x golf scope on his AR as a joke. Its hilarious, although it does have a rangefinder. It works but is ugly as hell.
Link Posted: 3/18/2008 8:46:52 PM EDT
[#9]
nice review, might have to think about gettin one of these sometime soon :P
Link Posted: 3/18/2008 10:17:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the review...I also cannot justify dropping $400+ for a magnifying glass, yet want one to allow longer range plinking with my EOTech...this looks like exactly what I wanted. Ive since bookmarked the eBay search results for this :)
Link Posted: 3/19/2008 12:52:34 PM EDT
[#11]
height=8

Cons:
I did have to spend about 15 minutes getting the mount right.  At first, the 3x did not center up correctly on the dot of the Aimpoint or EOTech (dot/reticle was in the slight upper left of the FOV).  However, a quick tweak of the mount lined it up perfectly, and was an easy fix.  The mount was simply camming too far on the base, and little epoxy solved the problem.  Also, this is not a "roll over" type mount, which stays fixed to the weapon when not lined up with your primary optic.  Meaning, when you remove this 3x, you have to find somewhere to stow it.  Of course, when you need it again, you have to dig it back out.  I mentioned that the eye relief is relatively short, similar to an ACOG.  Some people like it, some don't.  Personally, I would like to have a little longer eye relief, but its not really too much of an issue on a 5.56 rifle.  .308 might be a different story...

How durable is it?  I truly cannot say.  I haven't dropped it off a building, left it in the lake overnight, or run over it with a Tahoe (a la Magpul).  I do have a feeling that any attempt to run over this optic will go over about as well as running over the tupperware went for Kip in Uncle Rico's van, but it has survived several trips to the range.  The good thing about this optic is, you aren't dead in the water if something goes wrong with it.  Let's say the glass breaks, all you have to do is remove it and you are still in business.

I do recommend it, and will be adding another in the near future.  I am not an operator, I'm not over in the sandbox, and I don't carry the weapon for duty purposes.  But, for the average arfcommer, I think this 3x will satisfy your needs very well.  

Deifinately a CON
Link Posted: 3/19/2008 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Good post, thanks a lot. Interested, but what does that mean?
a quick tweak of the mount lined it up perfectly, and was an easy fix. The mount was simply camming too far on the base, and little epoxy solved the problem.
Link Posted: 3/19/2008 3:08:49 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm glad to find "knock off" magnifiers are avaiable.

The "real deal" is grossly overpriced.
Link Posted: 3/19/2008 7:49:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I bought two of the EOTECH 3x magnifiers from Redwolf Airsoft about 3 months ago.  Mine look exactly like the one reviewed, minus the U.A.G. 3x.  This thread lit a fire under my ass to get them mounted.  Lets just say I am not nearly as pleased as the OP.  The dot on my Aimpoint is exactly in the middle of the tube, however, when I mount the 3x, the dot is almost all the way to the top when looking through the magnifier!  If I loosen the mount and rotate the magnifier, the dot moves around like the hand of a clock.  I then mounted the other magnifier and put it behind my Eotech and same thing.  Somehow my units are distorting the dot and reticle but keeping the same POA.  I am assuming this isn't normal

Link Posted: 3/19/2008 8:50:22 PM EDT
[#15]
I really like my 3x clone... I use it just as often as my REAL aimpoint 3x I got on the EE here.

Here are 2 points:
1) yes, the adjustment screws will come loose if you don't put a bit of locktite blue on the threads. Just a small amount goes a long way and solves this problem.

2) the mounts that come with them are actually crap. Spend some $$$ and get real mounts from the folks at GG&G or ARMs or Aimpoint. I found out the base on the clones are actually TOO HIGH!!! It sits about .22" high when using either the aimpoint spacer or an hk spacer.

There has been a couple threads on these already and aside from the china-bashing, have been pretty helpful.

I use mine with a Tasco PDTS132 on one carbine and my REAL Aimpoint CompM3 on another. For some reason, I have to turn DOWN the intensity on both red dots or the image appears to flare. My Aimpoint is a 2MOA and the TASCO is a 5MOA.
Link Posted: 3/19/2008 9:42:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I bought two of the EOTECH 3x magnifiers from Redwolf Airsoft about 3 months ago.  Mine look exactly like the one reviewed, minus the U.A.G. 3x.  This thread lit a fire under my ass to get them mounted.  Lets just say I am not nearly as pleased as the OP.  The dot on my Aimpoint is exactly in the middle of the tube, however, when I mount the 3x, the dot is almost all the way to the top when looking through the magnifier!  If I loosen the mount and rotate the magnifier, the dot moves around like the hand of a clock.  I then mounted the other magnifier and put it behind my Eotech and same thing.  Somehow my units are distorting the dot and reticle but keeping the same POA.  I am assuming this isn't normal

Not sure on the EO clones, but my Aimpoint clone does have allen head adjustment screws to center the dot in the magnifier.

My understanding is to site the rifle in with the mag at distance and with the mag centered.  Then pop off the mag for short distance and you should really be on target and gtg.
Link Posted: 3/20/2008 4:21:46 AM EDT
[#17]

Do you think it would mount onto a Sampson flip to side mount?

I can't say for sure, as I have never used the mount.  Then again, if it's 30mm, then I really don't see why it wouldn't...

Good post, thanks a lot. Interested, but what does that mean?
a quick tweak of the mount lined it up perfectly, and was an easy fix. The mount was simply camming too far on the base, and little epoxy solved the problem.

Let me try and explain this a little better.  The ring that holds the 3x rotates into the base and locks in place.  However, the mount allowed the ring to rotate slightly too far in the base, causing misalignment of the dot/reticle in the 3x.  Once the ring is cammed into the base, it is held in position by the lever you see in the pic below (denoted by the black arrow).  Unfortunately, there was a little too much play in the area marked by the red arrow.  All I had to do was add a little steel epoxy directly under the red line, and then sand to a perfect fit.  Once sanded down, the dot lined up exactly as designed.

It is important to note that this isn't an optic issue, its a mount issue, and the 3x cannot be blamed.  

Deifinately Definitely a CON

Con?  Sure, its a con.  But considering the total price was under $100, the name brand is over $400, and the fix took less than 15 minutes, its a CON I'm willing to live with.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2008 8:22:51 AM EDT
[#18]
height=8
Quoted:
...But considering the total price was under $100...

What this with the QRP mount?  I only see them on ebay with the rings....

Chris

Link Posted: 3/20/2008 8:45:59 AM EDT
[#19]
  Try this link,I think its close to what the OP is referring to.

http://cgi.ebay.com/3X-Magnifier-With-QD-Mount-for-Aimpoint-and-Eotech-h93_W0QQitemZ350038736381QQihZ022QQcategoryZ66827QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262
Link Posted: 3/20/2008 8:50:54 AM EDT
[#20]
height=8
Quoted:

http://cgi.ebay.com/3X-Magnifier-With-QD-Mount-for-Aimpoint-and-Eotech-h93_W0QQitemZ350038736381QQihZ022QQcategoryZ66827QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Thanks!  That is what I was looking for!

EDIT:  Actually, that looks like a different magnifier than the OP's pics.......I can't seem to find the OP's magnifier with the QRP mount....

It looks like this:

Magnifier

+ one of these:

Mount

I can't seem to find a combo!

-Chris

Link Posted: 3/21/2008 8:43:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Jason , do you have a direct link , or a store name on ebay , where you purchased it?

Thanks !
Link Posted: 3/21/2008 9:43:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Jason,

I'd be very thankful for the purchase info. as well!!!  You can PM me or email if you don't want to post it up. TIA!!!

Rangers Lead the Way!!!
Link Posted: 3/21/2008 12:43:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Very informative review, thank you very much.

I believe I have purchased the same combo of aimpoint and 3x magnifier.

However, when I put both on my ar-15, the 3x mag is visibly (although slightly) lower than the aimpoint.  I'm not sure if I got bad mounts and need to buy some other ones for both the aimpoint and 3x mag or if there is some other solution.

Anyone have some advice on new mounts for both the aimpoint and the 3x that will line them both up perfectly?
Link Posted: 3/21/2008 2:29:41 PM EDT
[#24]
I actually bought the 3x from a friend, and he was the one who picked it off eBay.  I'll check with him later and see if I can find a vendor.  
Link Posted: 3/22/2008 1:15:35 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

EDIT:  Actually, that looks like a different magnifier than the OP's pics.......I can't seem to find the OP's magnifier with the QRP mount....

It looks like this:

Magnifier

+ one of these:

Mount

-Chris

cgi.ebay.com/3X-MAG-Magnifier-w-Twist-Mount-for-Aimpoint-and-Eotech_W0QQitemZ350035537327QQihZ022QQcategoryZ31714QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

eta:  personally, i'd like to see one of these knockoff 3x's in a real larue flip mount...
Link Posted: 3/22/2008 7:01:49 AM EDT
[#26]
OST
Link Posted: 3/22/2008 11:27:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Anyone know where one could buy the Eotech Flip to Side (FTS) mount alone, which could then be used with something like this magnifier?  I know it comes with the Eotech magnifier, but can't seem to find it anywhere sold separately.  (I know I know, save the "putting $600 spinners on a $1000 El Camino comments, just wondering).
Link Posted: 3/22/2008 12:35:56 PM EDT
[#28]
KSU,

I haven't seen them separate, either.  Personally, I like the option of being able to completely remove the 3x, but I can see the benefit of the flip mount.
Link Posted: 3/22/2008 6:41:07 PM EDT
[#29]
SWFA sells the Eotech FTS mount for $289.00
Link Posted: 3/24/2008 4:20:32 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Damn, that's more than I would have guessed!
Link Posted: 3/24/2008 4:28:32 AM EDT
[#31]
I might have to pick on up.
Link Posted: 3/24/2008 4:55:15 AM EDT
[#32]
tag for research.
Link Posted: 3/24/2008 4:56:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/24/2008 6:34:30 AM EDT
[#34]
height=8
Quoted:

cgi.ebay.com/3X-MAG-Magnifier-w-Twist-Mount-for-Aimpoint-and-Eotech_W0QQitemZ350035537327QQihZ022QQcategoryZ31714QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262]

eta:  personally, i'd like to see one of these knockoff 3x's in a real larue flip mount...

Not quite the same as this one.....

UAG

I wonder what the difference is betweeen the aimpoint clone and the one the OP has?

-Chris

Link Posted: 3/24/2008 6:54:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Are there any NON Ebay venders that carry these 3x magnifiers and clone mounts?
Link Posted: 3/24/2008 7:46:07 AM EDT
[#36]
bump
Link Posted: 3/24/2008 10:45:42 AM EDT
[#37]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

Damn, that's more than I would have guessed!

What about this mount from LT...?

stores.homestead.com/Laruetactical/Detail.bok?no=171
Link Posted: 3/24/2008 10:48:10 AM EDT
[#38]
height=8
Quoted:

no way to open up the ring enough to get it on this one:

UTG

-Chris

Link Posted: 3/24/2008 12:56:02 PM EDT
[#39]
OKay...  Listen up.  

There are 3 different clone mounts currently on eBay.

1. Aimpoint 3x Magnifier clone with twist mount.

2. UAG (eoTech clone) 3x as shown in OP's pics.  Only has horizontal cuts around the main tube body.

3. Unknown Brand (eoTech clone) 3x that has both horizontal and vertical cuts like the actual eoTech around the main tube body

Keep checking prices.  I will not post links or names of sellers on here so that no CoC violations can be claimed.

I did pickup the Aimpoint clone recently from a seller that has several auctions for $51.00 + $20.00 shipping = $71.00 total price delivered.  eBay search for 3x mag will show alot under the sporting goods category.

Now my rifle is nothing more than a range plinker.  I am not HSLD, space shuttle door gunner or submarine screen door security force.  So I cannot justify spending $1000.00 in optics alone.  Hell, ammo is costing me a fortune just for what I am picking up to store.

Point is.  Search eBay as I described.  He also runs a few in different currencies that if you watch you can get for a few dollars cheaper too.

I'll post some pics shortly.
Link Posted: 3/24/2008 12:57:19 PM EDT
[#40]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

no way to open up the ring enough to get it on this one:

UTG

-Chris

Yep, I didn't notice the LT mount is a one piece ring. Too, bad as it would make a nice inexpensive (relatively) set-up.
Link Posted: 3/24/2008 1:40:33 PM EDT
[#41]
height=8
Quoted:
OKay...  Listen up.  

There are 3 different clone mounts currently on eBay.

1. Aimpoint 3x Magnifier clone with twist mount.

2. UAG (eoTech clone) 3x as shown in OP's pics.  Only has horizontal cuts around the main tube body.

3. Unknown Brand (eoTech clone) 3x that has both horizontal and vertical cuts like the actual eoTech around the main tube body

Keep checking prices.  I will not post links or names of sellers on here so that no CoC violations can be claimed.

I did pickup the Aimpoint clone recently from a seller that has several auctions for $51.00 + $20.00 shipping = $71.00 total price delivered.  eBay search for 3x mag will show alot under the sporting goods category.

Now my rifle is nothing more than a range plinker.  I am not HSLD, space shuttle door gunner or submarine screen door security force.  So I cannot justify spending $1000.00 in optics alone.  Hell, ammo is costing me a fortune just for what I am picking up to store.

Point is.  Search eBay as I described.  He also runs a few in different currencies that if you watch you can get for a few dollars cheaper too.

I'll post some pics shortly.

I noticed that.

According to this website the Aimpoint Clone and the EOTech Clone with horizontal and verticle cuts are both manufacutred by "Canton".

I can't find any info on the UAG.

"Canton" Aimpoint

http://www.dragonredairsoft.com/airsoft/images/products/product22648/ampoint3x.gif

"Canton" EOTech

http://www.dragonredairsoft.com/airsoft/images/products/product23499/eotech3x400.gif

UAG EOTech

http://images.andale.com/f2/122/127/12301129/2007/11/29/UAG_3X-_2.jpg

-Chris

Link Posted: 3/24/2008 1:59:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Someone on this board was selling some "clone" Eotech and Aimpoint magnifiers awhile back. Does anyone know his user name? He touted them as being very durable, nitrogen filled (?) etc.
Link Posted: 3/24/2008 2:13:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Hmmmm... Better or BShref=cgi.ebay.com/3X-Magnifier-Twist-Mount-Goes-behind-Eotech-Aimpoint_W0QQitemZ150228349382QQihZ005QQcategoryZ31714QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Link Posted: 3/24/2008 3:33:57 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Hmmmm... Better or BS

cgi.ebay.com/3X-Magnifier-Twist-Mount-Goes-behind-Eotech-Aimpoint_W0QQitemZ150228349382QQihZ005QQcategoryZ31714QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

BS!!!!!!  Way to expensive!!!!  These things are cheap and should be so priced.

Aimpoint

BUY IT NOW!  $43.60 + $23.79 s/h = 67.39 total US (after conversion)  He is normally the one with those running $51+$20=$71 as well.  I have this Mag and have had 0 issues with it to date.

eoTech

BUY IT NOW!  $19.90 + $22.00 = $41.90 Total.  This one be my 2nd choice of the 3 but number 1 of the eoTech style mags.  10 Available...  DAMMIT!  I guess I am going to get one now too!

I am only showing links to these since others have posted links as well so since I havent seen any mods chime in I am assuming there is no CoC violations with this.  If so, mods, please let me know and I will remove all info.  I dont want to push the boundaries on this matter at all.

Link Posted: 3/24/2008 3:48:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Is anyone getting any POI shift using these magnifiers? I wouldn't think so but... Also I heard that the Eotech magnifer, the actual Eotech brand was made in China. Can anyone confirm this?
Link Posted: 3/24/2008 5:33:13 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Is anyone getting any POI shift using these magnifiers? I wouldn't think so but... Also I heard that the Eotech magnifer, the actual Eotech brand was made in China. Can anyone confirm this?

Read back a couple of posts.

You need to site these in with the magnifier in place.  The aimpoints have adjustments that allow you to center the dot in the magnifier although it does not affect the POI or the center of the dot in the main site.

Attach the main optic.  Center the dot.  Attach the mag.  Center the dot in the mag.  Then site in the optic with the mag in place.

That should eliminate and poi change unless you have a bad mount.
Link Posted: 3/25/2008 4:01:53 PM EDT
[#47]
just purchased a aimpoint 3x mag clon and plan on purchasing the larue tactical flip moun, i have seen the mounts on samson's sight but they are big ching! also i purchased an aimpoint comp 2 red dot sight probably gonna be swapping out for an eotecht hough as  saw the post were the guy disected the fake aimpoin and im nervous about accuracy! I'm by no means a compitition shooter but would still like to be confident enough to hit a home invader on the run!!!
Link Posted: 3/25/2008 5:29:38 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Hmmmm... Better or BS

cgi.ebay.com/3X-Magnifier-Twist-Mount-Goes-behind-Eotech-Aimpoint_W0QQitemZ150228349382QQihZ005QQcategoryZ31714QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I don't know, but thats the one I got.  It has served me well so far.  I'll take my chances and spend the little extra cash though.  

It still beats the crap out of spending 400 bucks
Link Posted: 3/25/2008 5:32:25 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It looks like this:

Magnifier

+ one of these:

Mount

-Chris

cgi.ebay.com/3X-MAG-Magnifier-w-Twist-Mount-for-Aimpoint-and-Eotech_W0QQitemZ350035537327QQihZ022QQcategoryZ31714QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

I ordered a Pivot mount (low) version for my 512 last week, it'll be here tomorrow!  

Funny it costs more than my clone, but I couldn't find a flip to side or pivot mount anywhere for under $150.

I'll post pics as soon as possible.
Link Posted: 3/25/2008 5:39:59 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Someone on this board was selling some "clone" Eotech and Aimpoint magnifiers awhile back. Does anyone know his user name? He touted them as being very durable, nitrogen filled (?) etc.

That was veriforce tactical, and he was selling them as "high-quality" chinese magnifiers.
That just meant that he jacked up the price on those same clones.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top