Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/13/2006 4:56:26 PM EDT
I have the new Midsouth Shooters Supply spring 2006 catalog.

I was looking for it on their website but couldn't find it.
Looked on Yahoo!... couldn't find it.
Looked on Bushnell.com... couldn't find it.

Anyone know anything about this scope?

It's got a "new" 4-12x43mm Laser Rangefinder Riflescope

Riflescope Specs
-Fully multi-coated optics
- 100% waterproof and fogproof.
- 3.5" eye relief
- Windage and elevation click value .25
- Mil-dpt reticle
25.3oz

Rangefinder Specs
- 32-766 Yards/Meter Range
- +/- One Yard Accuracy
- Stands and SCAN modes
- Wireless trigger pad
- Operate on 2AAA batteries
- Bullet Drop Compensation turrets

$469.99

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:45:27 AM EDT
[#1]
bump for the just waking up...
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:14:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I found this "press release" on the Bushnell website.

NEWS
Date: For Immediate Release
(800) 248-9687 / [email protected]
Barbara Skinner (800) 643-3216/ [email protected]
For consumer features, list (800) 423-3537

THE BUSHNELL® YARDAGE PRO RIFLESCOPE OFFERS THREE TOOLS IN ONE COMPACT PACKAGE
Overland Park, KS. — The new Yardage Pro 4-12x42mm laser rangefinder riflescope from Bushnell® offers hunters and target shooters three tools in one compact package. This innovative, new riflescope combines premium, fully multi-coated optics with a laser rangefinder that accurately ranges targets from 30 to 800 yards with Bullet Drop Compensator turrets that quickly and easily adjust elevation to the displayed range.
The scope comes with five Bullet Drop Compensator (BDC) turrets calibrated to match the most
popular calibers and bullet weights. Changing the Bullet Drop Compensator turrets is quick and
easy to do. In the field or at the range, the shooter uses a wireless trigger pad to activate the laser
rangefinder. Once the distance is displayed in the scope, the BDC turret is adjusted to match the
range, eliminating the need for hold-over.
Once the shooter knows the range, the Mil Dot reticle can be used to compensate for windage
and elevation. If the approximate size of the target or animal is known, the dots can be used to
determine the lead on running shots or holdover on long shots. Each dot measures 36 inches at
1,000 yards.
Other features include fully multi-coated optics, and waterproof/fog proof construction. Eye
relief is set at 3.5 inches. It is compact in design and weighs just 25.3 ounces.
With its 30 to 800 yard ranging capability, it is ideal for both tree stand hunters and long distance
varmint hunters. It has standard and Scan modes, and an internal LED allows the user to see
range readings in low light conditions. It operates on one 3-volt battery, which will provide up to
5,000 laser ranges.
It comes complete with the wireless trigger pad. Suggested retail is $899. The Yardage Pro 4-
12x42 will be available at Bushnell dealers nationwide by May 2006. For more information, visit the Bushnell Web site at http://www.bushnell.com.

I e-mailed Midsouth. They said it'll be available in the spring. I'm hoping to get some pictures from them. I'm going to e-mail Bushnell about getting some pics as well. Free advertising... how could they pass it up.

This sounds like a pretty cool scope. I'm surprised there aren't any pre-release reviews on it anywhere.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:40:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I can't believe nobody thinks this is interesting... what's up?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:44:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I can't believe nobody thinks this is interesting... what's up?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:51:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks identical, like the new for 2006 Burris scope.
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=435347
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:24:27 PM EDT
[#6]
nice concept.............i like it....................
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:56:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Looks identical, like the new for 2006 Burris scope.
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=435347
www.burrisoptics.com/images/newfor06page.jpg

How funny is that?
Is Burris owned by Bushnell or vice versa. That's looks like the same exact product with a differen't name on it. Unless they both buy them from the same Jap companhy and slap their label on it.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top