Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/1/2005 12:19:36 PM EDT
Ok guys I got my TA31 NIB today.
I got it off gunbroker.com for $795 out the door.  I got it from Mike Wisser,  [email protected].  Phone # is 866-927-3486.  In the box was a scopecoat and a lenspen.  Email him and he may have more, but don't know if he is "selling" at those prices all the time.

I also got a paper in the box with a statement "Please visit us the next time you need firearms, optics or accessories"  www.shooters-gallery.com     800-991-5848

Well there you go.  The only problem is the TA31 will not fit into my carry handle.  It looks like the tolorances are just too tight.  Not a problem, will be removing the handle, just ordered a LaRue ACOG mount.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top