Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/17/2004 4:08:56 PM EDT
I had been looking at BUIS for a few weeks and lucked up on a deal for 2 Matech flip-up rear sights, the ones with the yardage marked off on the left adj. and windage knob on the right. I hadn't seen anything on these here but both of them, NIW with instructions for $100.00, seemed like too good a deal to pass up. Did I do good or is there some problem with these sights, other than the aperture maybe being a little fragile when in the upright position?

Danny
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:09:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:13:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I havent ever heard of any problems with them. Assuming its the design you wanted, it ought to work well.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:44:07 PM EDT
[#3]
No link. These were from an individual.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:16:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I like them, they're just hard to find...

IM sent
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:52:57 AM EDT
[#5]
IM doesn't seem to work.  ?????????
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:11:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Danny,
$100 seems like a good deal, and if all you use is an Aimpoirt or EOTech than it's a decent option.

IMHO the MATECH takes up too much rail real estate, and makes mounting certain scopes impossible (not enough eye releif).
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:16:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I like mine.
It fits right under my ACOG TA-01.
Very easy to use, and provides windage, and has pre-set clicks for 200-600yds.
Made of steel, and very rugged.
Don't overtighten the mounting screw. It can break if overtightened. Just tighten it enough and leave it.
It only covers the back 2 slots on the 1913 rail, so I don't think it takes up too much "real estate".

My 2 cents, and I own one.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top