Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/6/2004 12:40:59 PM EDT
Since I can't seem to find it, there was a fellow here working on a detachable A1 carry handle.  Does anyone remember, or know what became of these?  Are these for sale somewhere?

Thanks,

-Zmeja
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 1:44:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you must be talking about the guy who runs www.cncgunsmithing.com.

The link the the A1 handle is:

A1 Detachable Handle

Here is a drawing of the handle:

A pic after the first machinging operation:

And a not so clear pic of the finished product:

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 7:45:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Back in April 2003, there was a fellow making the samething.  He was not is business, but made them on the side.  Back in April 2003, he was asking $150.

Here is his name and email address that I had from back in April 2003 (I do not know if he can still be located here although).

His name is Justin.  His email is   [email protected]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:15:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm pretty sure this is the same guy.  This is still a side business for him, but he went ahead and put up his own website so folks could see what he is working on.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:00:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks again for the link.  I was hoping this was going to be something more available by now.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top