Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2008 8:47:00 PM EDT
I know that there is much anticipation for the Tmag's release, and myself being one of those who are eagerly awaiting its release.  Is there any updates on this mag?
Link Posted: 9/28/2008 8:58:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, they are so clear I don't think we will ever see them.
Link Posted: 9/29/2008 6:58:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I read that they will release them when they sort out some issues with the plastic
Link Posted: 9/29/2008 7:01:29 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I read that they will release them when they sort out some issues with the plastic

Yeah, I read that too. Over a year ago.
Link Posted: 9/29/2008 12:53:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I read that too. Over a year ago.

as did i. thats the last info i heard about them.
Link Posted: 9/29/2008 6:15:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/29/2008 6:22:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/29/2008 10:28:10 PM EDT
[#7]
When using simunitions it would be nice to confirm that the magazine is full of FX® Marking Cartridges only!  

Not that some dumb ass playing the BG dumped a box of FX® Marking Cartridges in his pocket "so that he didnt have to walk back to refill his magazine and use the time to find a better hiding spot".   Only to find out that when he emptied out his pockets when we finished training a live .223 round came out with the extra FX® Marking Cartridges.

Quoted:
As a side note.  Besides looking cool there is nothing a clear mag does that a windowed PMAG can't do.  Clear mags (material set in the AR mag dimensions) have their own set of problems.  We have no intention of releasing a sub par product.  A windowed PMAG does everything a transparent mag does and more period.  

I know, I know, clear looks cool but funtion over appearence.  When we can do both you'll see the TMAG.
Link Posted: 9/30/2008 3:44:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 6:53:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
As a side note.  Besides looking cool there is nothing a clear mag does that a windowed PMAG can't do.  Clear mags (material set in the AR mag dimensions) have their own set of problems.  We have no intention of releasing a sub par product.  A windowed PMAG does everything a transparent mag does and more period.  

I know, I know, clear looks cool but funtion over appearence.  When we can do both you'll see the TMAG.

I like that answer a LOT more than the standard, not telling you anything one. :)
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top