Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2006 5:40:10 PM EDT
Over the last 4-5 months I bought somewhere in the order of 20 CProducts 30rnd magazine replacement bodies.  It took a long time to test fire them all and i just got around to returning 3 of them.  Two because they gave failures to feed and one because a magpul Gen II follower wouldnt fit into the mag tube.

About 1 week later i got the replacements and noticed the box seemed kind of heavy before i even opened it.  Upon opening i found they sent me 8 mag bodies to replace the 3 i returned. I picked the best 6 out of the box based on magwell fit and they ran perfect. no stoppages, no follower hang ups, all drop free when empty.

It appears based on my limited sample that the mags CProducts in making right now have outstanding QC and CProducts definately went above and beyond sending me 8 in exchange for 3 returns.

I have rebuilt all of my really old mags at this point.  But eventually, when i need repair parts again I will definately consider Cproducts.
Link Posted: 10/22/2006 8:34:19 PM EDT
[#1]
It's hard to beat C Products quality and Larry and LJ's customer service.

TS
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 8:41:30 PM EDT
[#2]
could you give me the nature of your FTF's I'm having a couple problems with a few myself.
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 1:41:29 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
could you give me the nature of your FTF's I'm having a couple problems with a few myself.

Typical right feedlip bias.  Instead of feeding into the chamber the bullet tip hits the upper receiver right below the Brl extention when feeding from the right side of the mag.
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 3:59:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:23:55 PM EDT
[#5]
It is because of this sort of customer service that I ordered 50 mags yesterday from LJ. Outstanding customer service and decent price breaks for quantity orders. Other vendors take note.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:31:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I am not trying to hijack, but since the feeding problem was brought up, I had a Colt mag that was new and would not feed right. Bullets were being pushed down into the case leaving about 1/4 inch of bullet sticking out. I polished the feedlips of the upper and dremeled the front of the mag lip as it looked too high. I tried the mag out after and it went to 100% perfect feeding. Wondering if this was the problem discussed here? I went from 20% proper feeding to smooth as silk. The bullet must have been hitting something as it was like hitting a wall and pushed the bullet right into the case.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top