Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2002 2:04:21 AM EDT
I've been seeing quite a few posts recommending the purchase of USGI AR mags only.  Where is the best place to buy these and what a common price?  What should I look for?  Oh yeah, and thanks for keeping this board going!
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 2:29:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Up-top under the changing Banner ad, you'll see Home :: Discussion Forums :: Equipment Exchange.

Under Equipment Exchange you'll find a forum for Magazines, suggest you check there and support our local sellers.

Price will vary, but for 30 round USGI mags from $15-24 dollars each and maybe more for those w/ green followers. 20 round USGIs run from $18 all the way up to $40-50 for those w/ Colt floorplates. Shop around and suggest you go to the Magazine discussion forum and read the MAG-Fac tacked to the top of the forum as it contains alot of excellent information about mags.

You're late in the game and mag prices are way higher now than say 20 years ago, but welcome to the site. BTW, GPSS (Georgia Precision Shooting Supplies) under the Industry forums and other site supporters do sell mags when they have them in stock, so ya might check them out too, (prices maybe little higher but they are TOP quality mags).

Mike
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 5:34:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll second the Equipment Exchange.  The best deals on mags I've found are from the members here.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 7:22:27 AM EDT
[#3]
www.cruffler.com

Edited to add that Cruffler may be out of mags. E-mail or call the contact number before ordering.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 1:46:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe that there is some kind of magazine restriction in your state; you may want to check on yhis before ordering any mags.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top