Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/21/2005 9:43:29 AM EDT
I stopped into my local shop and saw two 50rd boxes going for 12 each.

is this good ammo?

decent price for it?
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 9:46:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I had thier stuff in 45 never again, Wolf is better
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 11:55:23 AM EDT
[#3]
There are two brands of ammunition to stay away from, American Ammunition and Olympic, both are complete junk!  American Ammunition, AKA AMerc has destroyed quite a few firearms, it is dangerous, stay away!
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 1:19:39 PM EDT
[#4]
"American Ammunition" needs to be stickied. Every week the same question pops up again and again.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 8:20:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
"American Ammunition" needs to be stickied. Every week the same question pops up again and again.

I agree.  I searched for it and nothing came up.

Sportsman's Guide has a smoking deal on it.  The price was tempting until i asked about it.  I think ill call up sportsman tomorrow and ask them why they are selling it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 11:26:32 AM EDT
[#6]
RUN AWAY RUN MY LITTLE FRIEND
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 2:22:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
RUN AWAY RUN MY LITTLE FRIEND

run far away
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top