Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/10/2010 10:37:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/10/2010 12:27:06 PM EDT
[#1]
edited.   Other than that the rest looks Awesome!
Link Posted: 7/10/2010 1:49:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 5:08:28 PM EDT
[#3]
that tree rest is revelent to my interests...the x-rest may work too. either rest appears that it would be useful for hunting..
or in other words where do I sign up?
most of my usage would be for coyote hunting. and you know anything that helps hold a rifle and doesnt add a lot of weight that you need to carry is a bonus!
just from looking at your posted pics the tree rest would be a great addition because it enables you to use the tree for cover and concealment.

if your still looking for testers. I can do a coyote hunting/ range report with either of them.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 2:49:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I actively hunt hogs in SouthWest florida where we have lots of pine trees to use as makeshift rifle rests. We have to grasp the tree itself because the tree branches are too high to effective use as a rest. This product would fit the bill perfectly.  I would like to review one if possible.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 4:08:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd be interested in doing a review of this product. I've written quite a few reviews in the gear section plus I'm goi g to start doing reviews for urbantacticalgearreview.com
Link Posted: 7/26/2010 5:12:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top