BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/30/2011 3:29:44 AM EDT
Looking for advice/experience with .410 uppers on AR15 lowers. Thanks, Jim.
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 12:45:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one on a DPMS lower.  It's fun to play with. You have to be careful on ammo choices. Not all .410's fit.  Remington, Federal and Estate fit, but Winchesters are to long to fit in the magazine.  I have a 15 round mag that doesn't feed very well.  The 5 rounders that come with it feed fine if kept clean.  The only thing I have shot with it is some clay birds.  I did pin a couple of 5 round mags to make it street legal for hunting in places that only allow 3 rounds total.
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 3:29:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Are these still available?  I wanted one before but haven't been able to find them recently
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 4:44:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one as well.  The first reply nailed it on the mag issues - you have some of the "2 1/2 inch" shotshells that are just too long to fit in the mags.  You also have some aftermarket high capacity mags that don't feed worth crap.  One of these days I'll get around to maybe putting some stronger springs in them, but for now my 5 round mags work fine, and Safir is supposed to come out with some better high cap mags by "the end of August 2011".

That being said, it is very lightweight and fun to shoot.

FYI - there was an auction on Gunbroker where some guy put the new bumpfire stock on his AR 410 and got some nifty rapid fire.  If they ever do fix the feeding issues on the hi cap mags that sounds like it would make a great street sweeper!
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 12:02:12 PM EDT
[#4]
ClassicArms has them listed - I ordered one 2 weeks ago - still no confirmation of a delivery date - so I cancelled my order. Price was good ($349) but id they don't ship that doesn't help much .
If anyone knows a reliable source - I'd like to know.
Link Posted: 9/26/2011 11:57:37 AM EDT
[#5]
ClassicArms is advertising these uppers again - I called today to see if they ACTUALLY have them in hand - they said they expect them THIS WEEK (but I have heard that for the past 3 weeks now) - I told the to call me when they actually have one in hand and can provide a realistic shipping date - price is still $349. They claim to have 5, 10 and 13 round mags "soon" also - cost is $29 any size.   I would really like to have one of these to test - so I hope they get them in stock soon.
Link Posted: 9/26/2011 5:22:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I did a review way back. Here is the first thread, and  Here is the second.  And 2 years later and a few thousand rounds still running fine.
Link Posted: 9/26/2011 7:11:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks Bob - GREAT review and glad to hear that it's a solid little number. I'm on the same thought train - If it'll fit on an AR lower then I'm gonna get one and try it
Half my friends think I'm crazy and the other half are totally convinced, most of the time I inclined to side either way. I'm gonna keep calling these folks until they have one 'on-hand' and can provide a ship date.
I already did some research on ammo that will feed - I'd appreciate any findings you will share also. I ordered a 5.7x28 upper last week that should arrive Wednesday - so you see I am crazy - about ARs any way.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 1:01:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 4:12:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
ClassicArms has them listed - I ordered one 2 weeks ago - still no confirmation of a delivery date - so I cancelled my order. Price was good ($349) but id they don't ship that doesn't help much .
If anyone knows a reliable source - I'd like to know.

I saw them on Classic Arms as well, kind of want to get one....
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 6:53:44 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm calling them again today to check stock - I want one too .  I found some info on the barrel and the Flash Suppressor Threading is " metric 16X1 Thread" - YHM has various Compensators, Flash Hinders and Adaptors.  Not that you would actually want to (wait - what am I saying ) BUT they have an adapter for that thread and the YHM .45 Suppressor.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 3:14:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Once again they are promising "Next Week" - so I will call again on Monday.
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 2:30:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Still waiting - like watching paint dry
Got board and started gathering dies and info on reloading 5.7x28
Called monday, called again today - same answer as last week "Expecting our order today or tomorrow"
I'm not giving up - I'll call again tomorrow.  Fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 10/12/2011 9:30:30 PM EDT
[#13]
OK they are in. Called Classic Arms today and they have the T-14 Upper in stock. I ordered one and should have it in my hands next week. I'll post my review soon after it arrives.
Link Posted: 10/27/2011 3:55:15 PM EDT
[#14]
It arrived and I went to work on it . . .
I think next step is to get trid of the "plastic" upper and replace with aluminum upper. Has any one tried this??

Here's what I did with the T14 Upper

Link to Photo
Link Posted: 10/27/2011 4:16:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Hell yeah, like your style.  Mine has an aluminum upper, not plastic.  Does have a plastic FSB though.  Is there a small flange near the rear, underside of the upper?  It was rubbing the hell out of my lower and I removed it without any issues.  Which brand 2 1/2 are you using?  Winchester slugs have always worked great through mine although I only found 2 kinds of bird shot that actually were 2 1/2.  Any issues installing the gas block and what size did it take?  Like the mag holder grip; gives you quite a lot of slugs at your disposal.
Link Posted: 10/29/2011 4:13:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Most all 2 1/2" Federal Ammo feeds fine 000 Buck is best and #4 shot, also the 1/4 OZ Slug. Thumbs up on the Win Slug (1/5 OZ). Remington is the right length but sticks in the chamber (no idea why but plan to figure it out) Unfortunatly the WIN PDX1 is a pinch too long DARN IT ! Did you check to see if Barrel is removable? I gave it a SLIGHT tug while I had the Hand Guard off but worried about breaking the plastic receiver so I backed off until I could get more info. Do you think the receiver is a Standard AR or something unique to the T14?
Wally World (WalMart) is a good source for Federal as is Cabela's. Have not had any mounting issues putting it on the RRA lower - actually a very nice fit. I'd realy like to swap that plastic receiver out so any thoughts, findings, etc are welcome.  I might thimk about shortening the Barrel also but????  The Gas Block swap will require you get an Aluminum .625 incher then buy a 41/64: drill bit and put ot in a metal vice on your drill press and carefuly increase the hole size - it will slide on just snug enough. Be sure your Gas Block has some threaded set screws to hold it solidly in place (not a Pin ot Press fit). Some folks therink we ma be crazy fo f=getting one of these but they sre are fun - and draw lots of attention at the range.
Link Posted: 10/30/2011 8:45:53 AM EDT
[#17]
where did you get your railed handguard? is there one for the long handguard?
                                                                                            Thanks,
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 3:40:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Got the HandGuard on eBay (email me if you want the lionk).Carbine length was only one I could fine in dameter big enough to clear the Piston Tube and Spring. Not sure you would want to go longer because of weight - besides since the FAUX front sight can eaisly be moved back (mine came with a full length plastic handguard) or replaced with a Railed Gas Block (as I did) you would be good to go either way.
I replaced my Upper Receiver last night with an Alunimum one (didn't like the Plastic one) also replaced the Plastic Delta Ring and plastic Charge Bar with alunimum one. All fits just fine and liiks even better (safer too !)
Here's my Breakdown (not counting my RRA Lower that I already had and use for my AR57 Upper as well):
       Item                                             Cost
T14 Upper Receiver Assembly               $549.95
Carbine Quad Rail Hand Guard               $49.95
Round Hand Guard Cap                            $2.00
.625" Railed Gas Block                            $21.44 (drilled out to 41/64")
Fore Grip Mag Holder                              $15.99
Metal Delta Ring Assembly                      $12.00
Alunimum Upper Receiver                     $110.00
Alunimun Charge Bar                               $20.00
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 4:03:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Sucks that ATI is getting them in with plastic uppers, charging handle etc.  Not sure why the change was made but I did get one from the first group imported from Safir Arms and everything but the FSB was metal.  I wonder if they are no longer being imported from Safir and if ATI is having someone else make them.  In Turkey, they can not have rifled barreled long guns so Safir brought the smooth bore .410 to the market which was a big hit for shooters over there.  I have put a few thousand rounds through mine now and haven't really had any major issues; fun upper.
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 11:11:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Thanks Bob - good to know these will hold up over time.  I got mine thru Classic Arms ($349+$19 shipping). ATI is no longer importing them and Safir now has a US presence in New Jersey (althought their site seems to be down for maintenance).
I had reliability concerns with the plastic receiver which was why I swapped it out before a Failure in the Field. I'm going to get to the outdoor range this weekend for a field test of my mods and various ammo. Look for my report.
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 11:12:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Yes $549 was a TYPO on the earlier posted price of the upper - it was $349.
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 5:56:50 PM EDT
[#22]
If you load your own .410, the wad cutter cast lead bullets made for the .41 mag pistol work pretty well for slugs.
200 to 210 grain bullets, soft lead. Use the load data for 1/2 oz shot loads (start low, work up).

G.
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 9:17:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Thanks Bob - good to know these will hold up over time.  I got mine thru Classic Arms ($349+$19 shipping). ATI is no longer importing them and Safir now has a US presence in New Jersey (althought their site seems to be down for maintenance).
I had reliability concerns with the plastic receiver which was why I swapped it out before a Failure in the Field. I'm going to get to the outdoor range this weekend for a field test of my mods and various ammo. Look for my report.

Dumb question here, did you just swap it out with a standard AR upper?

I realize the barrel & chamber would be totally different, just wasnt sure if a normal 5.56 AR upper would fit a 410 barrel...
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 2:42:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Not a dumb question - it perplexed me for a bit - but YES - standard AR15 Upper Receiver fits - I was concerned also but I'm a Tinkerer and figured I'd give it a try. First I put the T-14 bolt in an AR rifle I have and it fit so I proceeded to step 2. Took the T-14 upper completely apart - replaced with an AR metal receiver (complete with door and forward assist) replaced the plastic Delta Ring and Charge Bar with metal parts and got it all back together. Stuck in a mag and tested to see if it chambered and ejected - and all is good.
I will take it out to the range this weekend and report my findings.

Hey - great tip on the reloading info - I was looking at getting some .410 Brass and cutting them down to correct size to make some slug loads - you input will be very helpful. Now I'm wondering which Dies to get to use with my Lee single stage loader. Any tips there??? I also have a Lee Turrett and reload .380, 9mm, .45 Auto, .223, & 5.7x28.  Plenty of experience  - No Shotgun reloader though.
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 2:47:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If you load your own .410, the wad cutter cast lead bullets made for the .41 mag pistol work pretty well for slugs.
200 to 210 grain bullets, soft lead. Use the load data for 1/2 oz shot loads (start low, work up).

G.

Thanks G –– any tips on using 410 Brass cartdrige on a Single stage Pistol/Rifle press? Any idea what Dies would work?
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 4:28:22 PM EDT
[#26]
I've considered trying some 45 long colt in mine but can't bring myself to do it.  Imagine 13 rounds of that in an AR.  One thing I will share is that mine will bump fire 2-3 rounds if I don't keep it firmly against my shoulder.  Attracted a few sets of eyes my way when it happened at an indoor range while shooting slugs.
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 5:23:53 PM EDT
[#27]
If you reload the .410, use brass cases. Magtech is the only company I know that currently makes these.

444 Marlin brass will work fine in most rifles, shotguns, and pistols, although it is a bit short in overall length.
I've never tried it in the T-14 (so I can't guarantee that it will work).

For reloading dies, use the 444 Marlin. They work fine. I also purchased the Lee Factory Crimp Die for the 444 Marlin,
to crimp the brass over the cardboard wad. However, any plastic glue (like Testors for model airplanes) works just as
well.

Almost every company that makes smokeless powder has info on their website for reloading the .410 case,
and there is more info about 2.5 inch shells than the 3 inch.

I have not yet tried this, but I will, but it sure looks interesting: on YouTube, there is an instructional
video where a reloader melted wax (parafin) to hold the shot in a slug configuration for his 12 gauge shotgun.

The "slug" held together all the way out to 100 yards. Of course when it hits it's target it breaks apart, which is the
point of doing this. I think some useful specialty loads could be made this way.
Link Posted: 11/3/2011 3:59:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Hello from Brazil,
These are the differences between the upper for an AR-15 and an Safir T-14 upper:

http://74.86.251.190/mod1.jpg
and
http://74.86.251.190/mod3.jpg

Bolt catch:
http://74.86.251.190/safir-bolt.jpg

Link Posted: 11/3/2011 4:03:40 AM EDT
[#29]
The rest is practically the same.
The big change is only in the barrel(chamber) and gas system.

This is my SafirT14 with flat-top upper and TRX Extreme 11" rail:

http://74.86.251.190/safir1.jpg
http://74.86.251.190/safir2.jpg
http://74.86.251.190/safir3.jpg
http://74.86.251.190/safir4.jpg
http://74.86.251.190/safir5.jpg

[]'s
Link Posted: 11/3/2011 8:01:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Otaviod,
I remember reading once, the main reason for the development of a "shotgun" upper for the AR platform was,
the AR being a rifle of military caliber, it is illegal for civilians in most countries to possess.  Is this the same in Brazil?

I find this of interest as, for a couple of years I owned three uppers of different calibers and only one
lower that I would switch back and forth. The reason for this was in the U.S., the lower is considered the
firearm as it has the serial number.

Jack...
Link Posted: 11/3/2011 8:14:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Hello Kacee,
The gun control politics in Brazil is crazy, just as European policies.

In Brazil, the possible legally own a .308 rifle, but .223 is illegal (except Police and Army).

Here, technically, it is possible to change the caliber (upper), but the Brazilian Army must allow.
Unfortunately, Brazil, talking about firearms, does not give freedom as in the U.S.

9mm is prohibited for civilians, but 45 Is legal. I'm working on a project for an AR-45 upper for my Safir. I just hope authorization of the army.

[]'s
Link Posted: 11/3/2011 3:19:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Otaviod,
Have you considered AR15 uppers in either 7.62x39,
or 7.62x25 ? Both cartridges seem to be universally
available. I use a 7.62x39 for medium sized game and
the Wolf 130gr. hollow point is devistating.

Take a look here... http://458socomforums.com/index.php?topic=97.0

Jack..
Link Posted: 11/3/2011 5:40:16 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

[]'s

Otaviod, are you using standard AR mags for the 410 upper?  My T14 upper came with those 5 round polymer ones.

Link Posted: 11/3/2011 5:43:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Not a dumb question - it perplexed me for a bit - but YES - standard AR15 Upper Receiver fits - I was concerned also but I'm a Tinkerer and figured I'd give it a try. First I put the T-14 bolt in an AR rifle I have and it fit so I proceeded to step 2. Took the T-14 upper completely apart - replaced with an AR metal receiver (complete with door and forward assist) replaced the plastic Delta Ring and Charge Bar with metal parts and got it all back together. Stuck in a mag and tested to see if it chambered and ejected - and all is good.

Hey - great tip on the reloading info - I was looking at getting some .410 Brass and cutting them down to correct size to make some slug loads - you input will be very helpful. Now I'm wondering which Dies to get to use with my Lee single stage loader. Any tips there??? I also have a Lee Turrett and reload .380, 9mm, .45 Auto, .223, & 5.7x28.  Plenty of experience  - No Shotgun reloader though.

When you switched out the plastic receiver for the standard one what did you do about the tab for the ejector?

Link Posted: 11/3/2011 5:54:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I've considered trying some 45 long colt in mine but can't bring myself to do it.  Imagine 13 rounds of that in an AR.  One thing I will share is that mine will bump fire 2-3 rounds if I don't keep it firmly against my shoulder.  Attracted a few sets of eyes my way when it happened at an indoor range while shooting slugs.

I wonder if it would be possible to get a AR to work with .45-70.....that would get people's attention if it could be done.
Link Posted: 11/3/2011 6:40:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if it would be possible to get a AR to work with .45-70.....that would get people's attention if it could be done.

.45-70 is too long, and it's rimmed which is problematic in a box magazine fed rifle.  .458 SOCOM offers the performance of the .45-70 out of a rimless round that fits in an AR magwell.
Link Posted: 11/3/2011 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#37]
".458 SOCOM offers the performance of the .45-70 out of a rimless round that fits in an AR magwell."

And you can use any of the Gas Checked Cast, or Jacketed bullets the 45/70 uses.

Gas Checked cast bullets sized .459 and anything else jacketed .458 Dia.

Gotta love it. pull the trigger 5 times and send almost a quarter pound of lead down range.

Jack...
Link Posted: 11/3/2011 9:38:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

When you switched out the plastic receiver for the standard one what did you do about the tab for the ejector?

So far nothing - want to see if that is really necessary - if so I plan to drill a hole in the same place as on the plastic upper and install the same part in the AR upper receiver (but it too is PLASTIC so I may impose on a Machinest friend fo make me one in steel or aluminum). Has any one else tried this?? Is that Ejector Tab necessary?
Link Posted: 11/3/2011 9:48:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
".458 SOCOM offers the performance of the .45-70 out of a rimless round that fits in an AR magwell."

And you can use any of the Gas Checked Cast, or Jacketed bullets the 45/70 uses.

Gas Checked cast bullets sized .459 and anything else jacketed .458 Dia.

Gotta love it. pull the trigger 5 times and send almost a quarter pound of lead down range.

Jack...

Same Tribe - how funny you guys bring up the Big Bores - My next purchase will be a .458 upper for my AR paltform - that will round me out as I will then have 5.7x28, .223, .410 and .458 uppers. That should pretty much cover me. I have looked at the Beouwolf but heard some bad things - and like you say there is a much wider range of bullet weights you can push out ther with the .458. Once I get the .458 setup I will definately get into reloading for it. Sure can't be any tougher than the 5.7 - they are tough ones - had to max out the patience quota on them ! !
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 2:08:50 AM EDT
[#40]
You guys convinced me; I ordered a .410 upper. I'll have AR-15 in 5.56/.223, .22LR both dedicated upper and conversion, .450 Bushmaster, and soon a quail gun. I'd like to try some of that fancy .410 ammo the big manufacturers have been offering for the Judge in 2 1/2".
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 2:41:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Hi WolfRulz,
I've done this adaptation. I did an upper of AR15 on my CNC, and then just make the holes equal to the original Safir upper has. It worked without problems.

The ejector tab is 100% necessary. When the bolt moves back, he leans on a bolt mechanism, only with the ejector pin it works correctly.
Without the ejector tab your ammo will be stuck in the nozzle and will not eject.

[]'s
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 2:48:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Quoted:

[]'s

Otaviod, are you using standard AR mags for the 410 upper?  My T14 upper came with those 5 round polymer ones.

Futuremodal,
In Brazil the Safirarms legally sell 10 rounds magazine. But just watching the dimensions of the AR mag and Safir mag, I believe it is possible to make a modification, you should just cut with a Dremel the AR AR mag in top, in the same way that the magazine from Safir.

After that you should replace Green Magazine Follower AR by the Safir. I think it is possible to copy the Green Follower of Safir in clay, then make several units with plastic resin.

[]'s
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 2:56:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Otaviod,
Have you considered AR15 uppers in either 7.62x39,
or 7.62x25 ? Both cartridges seem to be universally
available. I use a 7.62x39 for medium sized game and
the Wolf 130gr. hollow point is devistating.

Take a look here... http://458socomforums.com/index.php?topic=97.0

Jack..

Cool,
Thanks for the tip.
I'll see if there is good availability of these calibers here in Brazil.

Unfortunately, here in Brazil, there is a monopoly by a company called CBC (in the U.S. it operates under the name of Magtech). It is the only manufacturer of ammunition, is a state enterprise.
Here we have access to other calibers only imports, but taxes and fees make the ammunition imported incredibly more expensive than national ammo.

Here in Brazil a box with only 5 units of imported Winchester Super Slug (.410) costs 60.00 reais, or approximately 34 dollars.

[]'s
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 4:08:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You guys convinced me; I ordered a .410 upper. I'll have AR-15 in 5.56/.223, .22LR both dedicated upper and conversion, .450 Bushmaster, and soon a quail gun. I'd like to try some of that fancy .410 ammo the big manufacturers have been offering for the Judge in 2 1/2".

Use 410 buckshot by magtech (4 pallets in 9mm).
But o think any .410 Buckshot will probably destroy a quail in small pieces.

I tested a magtech (CBC) buckshot one hundred feet (thirty meters) away shots in the propane cylinder (Coleman type) and it was destroyed. Of the four pallets were three holes in front and a single giant hole behind.

[]'s
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 4:08:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Otaviod, how hard is it in Brazil to reload or make your own ammo? Can you get powder, primers, bullets and cases?
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 4:14:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Otaviod, how hard is it in Brazil to reload or make your own ammo? Can you get powder, primers, bullets and cases?

There is an authorization of the Brazilian Army for sports shooters (IPSC or something similar) and hunters.
I am sports shooter, I have this permission. This permission takes about six months to be granted, and then you can buy all the accessories to make the reload.

[]'s
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 9:36:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Hi WolfRulz,
I've done this adaptation. I did an upper of AR15 on my CNC, and then just make the holes equal to the original Safir upper has. It worked without problems.

The ejector tab is 100% necessary. When the bolt moves back, he leans on a bolt mechanism, only with the ejector pin it works correctly.
Without the ejector tab your ammo will be stuck in the nozzle and will not eject.

[]'s

Deeper thought on this led me to that conclusion - THANKS for confirmation - will make mod B4 I test fire it.
Great exchange on this thread - all has been very helpful - keep it rolling.
It looks like we are getting more converts every day - and they said I was CRAZY when I ordered the T-14 Upper (wife says Jury is still out on that CRAZY issue )
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 10:04:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Welcome to the CLUB –– These Babies are REAL fussy about Ammo - I took a mag to Cabela's and direct sized everything they had in .410. Some fit some didn't and that's not the whole story - Federal is fine - some Winchester is fine - Remington fits in the mag but sticks in the chamber (go figure) I posted a list that I found fits Mag and Chambers just fine.  I'll try to consolitate a list from others experimentation - including Reloading Tips and Post a document.

Keep the info coming –– Thanks !
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 10:07:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Hi WolfRulz,

[]'s

BTW - what did you use to plug the Gass Port on the front of the AR Receiver?
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 10:25:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi WolfRulz,

[]'s

BTW - what did you use to plug the Gass Port on the front of the AR Receiver?

The gas port hole is useless in T14. Just leave the area without moving. The gas system of the Safir T14 is right in the barrel.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top