Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/5/2013 6:00:59 PM EDT
Does anyone know who would have complete 5.56 uppers for $350 or less? DSA sells them for less but they're all on back order and I need one by late September.
Link Posted: 10/5/2013 7:16:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Does anyone know who would have complete 5.56 uppers for $350 or less? DSA sells them for less but they're all on back order and I need one by late September.
View Quote
Little late then aren't ya?

Link Posted: 10/5/2013 7:18:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

do you mean colt & carrier too ? if so... no if no bolt model one
Link Posted: 10/5/2013 7:25:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No bolt, bolt carrier, or charging handle. Just complete upper itself without the internals.
Link Posted: 10/5/2013 7:58:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Jse surplus.   Go to custom uppers section and you can get them without bcg group etc.
Link Posted: 10/5/2013 8:22:23 PM EDT
[#5]
PSA has sales on their uppers all the time, but they're usually $400-$450. Sometimes they're throw out a $350 upper but you have to act fast on them.
Link Posted: 10/5/2013 8:49:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
PSA has sales on their uppers all the time, but they're usually $400-$450. Sometimes they're throw out a $350 upper but you have to act fast on them.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 10/5/2013 9:35:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Jse surplus.   Go to custom uppers section and you can get them without bcg group etc.
View Quote

+1 on JSE, they sell good stuff.
Link Posted: 10/5/2013 9:48:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Build one! Definitely possible to build one for that price. The EE is a good resource.
Link Posted: 10/5/2013 11:34:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

its October dude..
Link Posted: 10/6/2013 4:01:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

its October dude..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

its October dude..

He's got a year to find one.  Nothing wrong with punctuality in a project.  Black Friday should have some good deals.
Link Posted: 10/6/2013 4:23:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/6/2013 4:44:44 AM EDT
[#12]
This

I have handled one of these.  Very nice solid basic upper.
Link Posted: 10/6/2013 6:33:38 AM EDT
[#13]
JSE.

There is a positive mismatch between the quality and price.
After several complete uppers from them, they are bargain-basement price and medium-level quality.
You aren't getting DD quality, but you are paying 75% less.
They also have the level of customer service I expect - at the price point. So much, much, much, much better than PSA (as in they'll fix their mistakes without months of effort).
Link Posted: 10/6/2013 6:44:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

its October dude..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

its October dude..

I meant November... I don't know why in the world I said September.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top