Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/4/2013 9:04:43 AM EDT
What does anybody know about this company. I'm looking at building an SBR and they have an upper that is quite interesting but I know next to nothing about them.  Thanks
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 9:13:17 AM EDT
[#1]
They have a great reputation on this website. Did you try the search function?
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 9:14:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
They have a great reputation on this website. Did you try the search function?

this
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 9:37:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one of their 12" C4 rails on my upper, the quality is top notch and it weighs next to nothing
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 10:22:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Their rails are badass and they have very nice hammer-forged barrels.
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 11:33:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Have a chf cl barrel 16".  It's awesome.
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 11:56:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 11:57:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks to all who replied. I will be ordering a 12.5 upper from Centurion in the very near future. To the search police yes I did search and found nothing.  :)
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 12:03:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 12:06:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 12:14:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Love their products......highly recommended
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 12:53:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks to all who replied. I will be ordering a 12.5 upper from Centurion in the very near future. To the search police yes I did search and found nothing.  :)

I have a 12.5" Centurion Arms upper and have a few thousand (4kish) rounds through it, which have been totally flawless.  I love it.  I'll have to dig up some pics....

ETA-

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5211/5426097086_1f2b9169ab_o.jpg

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5259/5400282814_855c178ec9_o.jpg

The 12.5" barrel with the 12" rail is what I'm after, damn that is nice looking. It should mate nicely with my Seekins Precision lower.
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 5:10:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Their rails are fan-f&*king-tastic.  Some of the highest quality I've seen and hardly any weight.  Plus they're designed to use the stock barrel nut.  Clamps on like a mother, and works well with just about any low pro gas block I've seen for FF setup.  I declined to keep my FSB, but from what I've heard those that stick with that and use the cut-out rails are happy with the results.  They're a tad on the $$$ side but well worth it IMHO.
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 5:31:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Killer products, simple to install.  This quad-railed handguard is within a few ounces of some of the lightest non-railed handguards out there.  That's a 6.5 lb rifle (unloaded, no optics)
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 5:33:13 PM EDT
[#14]
I had the pleasure of speaking to Monty (owner of Centurion Arms) at length when I was doing my FN CHF barrel comparison. He is a Navy Seal and is very serious about offering quality gear. Support for Centurion Arms is support for someone who has selflessly laid his life on the line for us. Understand that.

I have used and abused his barrels and rails. I have never had a problem and have recommended them to many. As a matter of fact, I recently recommended the C4 rail to the owner of the shop that I 'smith for and he is in love with the build now. The C4 rails are my top choice for an actual quad rail. They mount on a standard barrel nut, they have built-in QD sockets, do not require removal of the gas block, they are as light as a Troy Alpha in the same length, and are very easy to install. They look great as well. One of the things that I like about the C4s is that they are tumbled, so the edges of the rail are not sharp. I look forward to more product offerings from Centurion Arms. The barrels? What can I say, they are FN manufactured CHF barrels. They will take a lot of abuse and every AR I own has an FN barrel from one company or another.

Centurion Arms is absolutely one of the most underrated companies in the industry. They are First Class.

Monty, if you happen to read this, Thank you.
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 10:01:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Centurion Arms is a very respected company in the AR15 industry/community

The owner is Chief Monty LeClair, a Navy Seal.

I've used their rail, SUPER easy to install and SUPER reliable.
Their CHF double chrome lined barrel is amazing as well.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top