Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/2/2009 1:57:10 PM EDT
has anyone tried this wilson tactical trigger unit? cost? availibility? i can't even find it on their site but i keep seeing ads for it in fun magazines.

is i direct drop in?

anyone?
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 9:40:45 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT some one must have at least seen the ad also
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 4:28:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 7:14:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a Wilson with the TTU.  I also have an older colt, armalite 15 and M&P.  Last week a sent a round down range unexpectedly because the wilson breaks so much easier than the others.  Much smoother too.  If you like a 3.5 pound pull, it stacks up well.  the others seem very stiff to me and the roughness translates into the pull.  In a perfect world, I prefer a 4 pound pull like a high end 1911.  Want to try the Giesell (SP?)
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:02:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top