Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/30/2009 8:14:16 PM EDT
Anyone heard of this lower(Raptor) made by Bend Manufacturing Group?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 9:15:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I own one tolerances are tight and the bolt catch roll pin is a pita to install. Very nice reciever though. By the way I live in bend so I might be a little biased.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 9:19:38 PM EDT
[#2]
me too - it would be nice to have a hometown lower, but I prefer regular forged lowers...
Link Posted: 8/30/2009 8:12:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I LIVE IN BEND AS WELL AND THOUGHT THE RAPTOR LOOKED OK SO I BOUGHT IT. UPON FURTHER INSPECTION IT HAS TWO DEFECTS. TRIGGER HOLE NOT MACHINED OUT ALL THE WAY AND REAR LEFT OF MAG WELL HAS CNC BIT NOTCH. NOW I BOUGHT THIS DAMN
THING DIRECT FROM RUDY THE GUY THAT OWNS BMG. MY BUDDY ALSO BOUGHT ONE HIS IS PERFECT. NOW HERE IS WHERE THE BITCHING STARTS TOOK THE SHIT PART BACK TO BMG RUDY TOLD ME HE WOULD SEND IT BACK TO THE MACHINE SHOP AND HAVE
BOTH REAR SIDES OF THE MAG WELL MACHINED OFF.  HIS EXACT WORDS WERE "WE DO THIS ALL DAY LONG". THEN HAVE IT RE COATED I SAID I WOULD LIKE TO SWAP IT FOR ANOTHER HE SAID NO BECAUSE OF PAPER WORK. HE SAID HE WOULD GIVE ME $30
OFF OF ONE OF HIS UPPERS I SAID I WOULDNT BE BACK. THIS GUY DOES NOT MAKE HIS PARTS IN HOUSE HE SUBS OUT ALL WORK BY THE WAY HE ALSO SELLS CELL PHONES OUT OF THE SAME OFFICE. THIS GUY IS JUST LOOKING TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK.
DONT GIVE HIM ONE DAMN DOLLAR OF YOUR MONEY.
Link Posted: 8/30/2009 8:14:02 AM EDT
[#4]
pics please?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top