Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/9/2008 9:50:07 PM EDT
Does anyone have a link to a 50 yard BSZ target?  I have one, but I don't think it's is quite right.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/10/2008 6:05:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/10/2008 1:20:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Never seen one myself?

I use 50yard small bore rifle targets
work great with Zeroing  Aimpoint/Eotechs
Link Posted: 3/10/2008 2:36:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
it's available off of groups.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite/_homepage.msnw?pgmarket=en-us

+ 1.

You'll need to be registered as a member there (free) to gain access to the "documents" link where the targets downloads are available.
Link Posted: 3/10/2008 3:39:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Follow the link to download the 50 yard zeroing target pictured below.

Link Posted: 3/10/2008 6:23:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Uh, Molon, sorry to ask, but in regards to your comment: "When printing, you need to have the "page scaling" option in Adobe Reader set to "none" in order for the target to print with the correct dimensions."  Where does one find the page scaling option in order to set it to none? I couldn't find it.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2008 6:55:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Uh, Molon, sorry to ask, but in regards to your comment: "When printing, you need to have the "page scaling" option in Adobe Reader set to "none" in order for the target to print with the correct dimensions."  Where does one find the page scaling option in order to set it to none? I couldn't find it.  

Select File,

then select Print,

then look for the drop-down menu/box for "Page Scaling".

That's how it is on this computer anyway, using Adobe Reader v. 7.0.9
Link Posted: 3/10/2008 7:10:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Geezus!  Can't believe I missed that!  X3 on my part.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 11:23:51 AM EDT
[#8]
UPDATE:  Used this target to re-zero my Operator upper and it was WAY better than my previous 50 yard zero target.  Highly recommend it!  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top