Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:04:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:10:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I like Maxpedition products.  I have the Fatboy Veripack that I use to carry my pistol in.  It holds my pistol with holster.  Four spare mags in the front pouch. My Pentagon flashlight and two boxes of Federal Hydra-Shok in the side pouch.  I also have my CRKT M16-14M clipped to the PALS webbing.  It is big enough to carry any fullsize pistol.  Usually it is carrying my HK USP.

My next bag though is going to be my AR15 ammo/spare parts bag.  I am going to get the Maxpedition Proteus Versipack.  It will hold six 30rd mags in the main pouch.  Four 20rd mags, two each, in the side pouches.  I will use the front pouch for spare parts, etc.  I may also be able to attach 2-3 AR15 mag pouches via malice clips to the back of the bag, adding an additional 2-6 30rd mags.
Maxpedition Products
www.maxpedition.com/product/versipack/0402_proteus/0402g_01s.gif
Might try adding 2-3 of these also.
www.tacticaltailor.com/ProductImages/ACU_2mag_556.jpg

The Proteus would be a great next project. Please post pics if and when you finish.  

I had the Proteus.  Its smaller than it appears. I didnt think it was particularly well thought out and it had lots of straps, buckles, zippers, snaps in the way whenever i tried to fish something out of it.  I sold mine.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:38:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I like Maxpedition products.  I have the Fatboy Veripack that I use to carry my pistol in.  It holds my pistol with holster.  Four spare mags in the front pouch. My Pentagon flashlight and two boxes of Federal Hydra-Shok in the side pouch.  I also have my CRKT M16-14M clipped to the PALS webbing.  It is big enough to carry any fullsize pistol.  Usually it is carrying my HK USP.

My next bag though is going to be my AR15 ammo/spare parts bag.  I am going to get the Maxpedition Proteus Versipack.  It will hold six 30rd mags in the main pouch.  Four 20rd mags, two each, in the side pouches.  I will use the front pouch for spare parts, etc.  I may also be able to attach 2-3 AR15 mag pouches via malice clips to the back of the bag, adding an additional 2-6 30rd mags.
Maxpedition Products
www.maxpedition.com/product/versipack/0402_proteus/0402g_01s.gif
Might try adding 2-3 of these also.
www.tacticaltailor.com/ProductImages/ACU_2mag_556.jpg

The Proteus would be a great next project. Please post pics if and when you finish.  

I had the Proteus.  Its smaller than it appears. I didnt think it was particularly well thought out and it had lots of straps, buckles, zippers, snaps in the way whenever i tried to fish something out of it.  I sold mine.

yeah...it is small...I have one too...haven't 'attached' it to anything yet...I originally bought it to be attached to my main BOB bag....but it's almost 'full'!  
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:08:37 PM EDT
[#4]
picked mine up at a fun show years ago. the mags are full XM193.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top