Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2005 7:38:12 PM EDT
Anybody got one? What do you think of it? I ordered an upper 3 months ago. Still waiting on it...

hinking.gif
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 8:10:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I just sold my original Grendel upper, one of the 1st five ever made, and it shot great.  It functioned perfectly for the 800 rounds, although one of the 10 round mags that came with it were not 100% (one was).  My last two times out, I used the new 16 rounders with the new blue follower, 0 problems.   Looks like AA has gotten the mag issue resolved.  

No doubt, the wait sucks.  Hell, I waited almost 6 months to get mine.  Now I am waiting on a new F-Class Grendel from Speedy.  Should be fun though, once it arrives.

You will be happy with your purchase, just have some patience.  At least, once it arrives, you will have no trouble getting factory ammo and/or components if you roll your own.  With the Lapua and Wolf ammo announcements, the ammo picture is very bright!!    

You can go visit www.65grendel.com and get some more feedback and load info.  

In the same (waiting) boat - WTR  

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top