Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/28/2004 7:02:36 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:05:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes,  I have seen two at gun shows that were new in the box with the same markings.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:21:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Your picture shows that it's an Anchor Harvey forging made by Devtek/Diemaco (of Canada). Colt sometimes buys these Diemaco uppers and uses them on their products.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:44:52 PM EDT
[#3]
C = Colt

D = Diemaco
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:57:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Dont understand. Neither of those marks is a "C" or "D". What are you talking about? Sorry.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:13:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Not to worry, Diemaco is licensed by Colt to make AR type weapons in Canada, if I am not mistaken. Colt often ships new guns with Diemaco proofed uppers. They are fine receivers, if my opinion, just as good as the ones proofed "C".
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 3:28:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Dont understand. Neither of those marks is a "C" or "D". What are you talking about? Sorry.

Your picture very clearly shows the Diemaco "D", and the Anchor Harvey "splintered A" forging marks.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:32:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Have to bring this thread alive again... Can anyone tell me who makes uppers with a "FK" marking on them?

-John

EDIT to add I found out its BUSHMASTER.....
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top