Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/2/2004 8:05:40 AM EDT
Went to a local range in North Georgia and shot for several hours with a buddy of mine.  All our guns are kept in black hard cases.  When we loaded up we took several trips to the vehicle with guns and ammo cans.  30 minutes later got back to the house and realized I forgot my bushy.  It is a 16 inch A3 m4 style barrel with no muzzle brake.  Case included carry handle, scope with scope mount, 5 thirty round mags and front post adjustment tool.  My bushy has been a work in progress for a couple years lots of money invested in extras. I got back to the range ASAP and someone had stolen it!!!!   This has to be the dumbest thing i've ever done.  That rifle was one of my favorite possesions.  I left notes with my name and number and am praying someone returns it.  I hope whoever took it burns in HELL for being a low life piece of shit thief.         Luckly I still have other guns but it's going to take me years to replace that rifle.  I'm also afraid if I get another one it won't compare.  I had shot 6 to 8 thousand rounds with never one malfunction of any kind.  All types of cheap russian ammo and different magazines.  I'm going to be in mourning for a long time.  

Link Posted: 5/2/2004 8:11:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to hear about your rifle. Did you report it stolen to the local PD up there? Hopefully, somebody took it to honestly make sure nobody else steals it and is waiting for the word to pop up that somebody is missing their AR (thats what I would be hoping for). Also, whoever took it will hopefully get theres if they had less than honest intentions with it and keep it. Theft of a firearm is a felony regardless of the value.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 8:23:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Post the SN high and low.  Get it to all the area gun plumbers and gun shops.  I don't know the law, but it someone pawns it, do the pawnshops in your state immediately check the SN with the local's to see if it is stolen.  Report it to Bushmaster.  Offer a reward, no questions asked.  I would spread the word.  And if the thief is caught, make it your personal crusade to send him at least to jail for a while.  Don't allow the DA to plead it down to a misdemeanor.  Go for a felony.  

Regards,
Mahatma
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 8:33:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Ask the range to give you the list of people who signed in that day, and start making calls.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 8:34:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Felony all the way!!   If the person would or did turn it in at the PD thats one thing,  but keeping it thats just wrong.  But it can go along with the whole I found money on the ground thing maybe.  Report it and after thirty days if no one claims its yours.  I dont know if that can work on guns but I do not see any reason why not.  This being an AR-15 if anyone that found it knows anything about AR's they might just scrap the reciever and order a new one and they have a new gun.  Our range has a log of people and when they are there.    Just my .02 cents though              
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 9:52:07 AM EDT
[#5]
My brother in law is a police officer i'm going to be talking with him about this today.  The range I was at is in Wildlife Management Area and no range official was there to verify if people signed in.  When I returned to the range an elder gentleman was cleaning up shells.  He said when he pulled he saw a mexican man  and a child shooting a pistal.  They left when he began picking up shells.  He told me they had a black rifle case with them when they left.  I'm not to hopeful to ever see my bushy again.  Any decent person would have left a note that they picked up a rifle and wanted to return it.  I would be more than willing to pay a reward.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 10:14:27 AM EDT
[#6]
I would think if someone found it at the range that they would leave contact info at the range and just say "something" was left at the range on so and so date and that if someone missing something on that day can describe what it is, then arrangements can be made to pick it up.  Some honest people may go the police route (taking it to their "lost and found") too.  Wishing you luck.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 10:15:04 AM EDT
[#7]
hey post this in the Georgia hometown forum.  But you need to report to the PD.  

Sorry it happened and welcome to the forums!
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 10:17:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Birdogz,

Did this happen at Charlie Elliot?? Make sure you report it stolen because if someone pawns it, if I remember correctly, pawn shops dont check to see if its stolen BUT they are required to get a picture of the person selling it and good documentation for who they are. On top of that they have to hold it for 30 days before putting it up for sale which means that if someone pawns it and you reported it stolen the Detective has at least some lead and, if it pops up, can at least recover it for you.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 10:18:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Damn Thieves! People are so damn stupid, Sorry to hear about your loss hopefully it will turn up before!
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 1:50:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Ask the range to give you the list of people who signed in that day, and start making calls.

That's what I'd do.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 2:17:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Sorry to hear you lost your rifle.  Let us know what happens after you start tracking leads!  There’s some good advice given here on where to start.

Somebody shoot me i'm so stupid

Would you prefer to see it coming or would you like it in the back of the head?  
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 2:22:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Somebody shoot me i'm so stupid

Would you prefer to see it coming or would you like it in the back of the head?  

I say we shoot the thief (if his intentions were dishonest).
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 2:41:13 PM EDT
[#13]
As pr your request:

birddogz

Dude, that totally sucks... I would lose my mind if I did anything that stupid like that.

Seriously, you have my pity and I think you should do what Spooge5150 and get the list of people who were there. Post a sign with a reward one it or something... whoever comes back with it is obviously the dumbshit that stole it and when he gives it back you can give him Monolpoly money and kick his arese. Calla all the people on the range list (if the guys gives it to you... may be a privacy issue) and everytime you talk to a guy say, "Look, I know you picked up a Bushmaster. It's mine, so just drop it off at the range, no questions asked." If they say "I don't know what you're talkoing about", who care... they don't know who you are.

Homeowners insurance might cover the loss. Or NRA if you are a member, up to a certain amount for stolen guns.

Link Posted: 5/2/2004 2:52:14 PM EDT
[#14]
The Wildlife Management area where we have a public range still has a ranger station.  IMO the first things you should do is notify the ranger station about the loss of your weapon.  Also, notify all the local police stations, city, county, and any nearby state posts.  In our area, there is one of each within 5 miles of the range.  Expect to catch some flack over losing a weapon.  I am not trying to rub salt into the wound, but it was your responsibility to make sure the weapon was secure.  Losing such a weapon into God know's whose hands, is not something the authorities are likely to take lightly.  Also, don't put too much stock into the 'Mexican took it" story.  For all you know, the old man picking up brass had it in his truck.  Did you get that man's name?  If not, why???  Report all you know to the authorities, date, time, circumstances, serial number, case, and even the old man's name and license plate number if you have it and his description.  There is absolutely no reason to believe a man with his son shooting (iof they even exist) has ill intention of keeping the rifle; what kind of example would that set for his son?  He very likely took it to keep it from falling into the wrong hands and has already contacted someone about it.  It will be up to you to also contact the right people.  A firearm like that is not a $100 bill, and could land the finder in big trouble if he kept it, so don’t write it off just yet.  If by chance it was taken by a Mexican man and his son, if there are any Mexican communities in the area, make sure you notify the police jurisdiction of that area.  It could be the man may speak little English and may not know exactly what to do to return the firearm, so he would likely contact the local police who would likely have Spanish speaking officers.

Good luck, you are likely going to need it.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 3:00:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Birdogz,

Did this happen at Charlie Elliot?? Make sure you report it stolen because if someone pawns it, if I remember correctly, pawn shops dont check to see if its stolen BUT they are required to get a picture of the person selling it and good documentation for who they are. On top of that they have to hold it for 30 days before putting it up for sale which means that if someone pawns it and you reported it stolen the Detective has at least some lead and, if it pops up, can at least recover it for you.

$10 says it happened at Wilson Shoals.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 4:51:24 PM EDT
[#16]
that is what I was thinking.  That is where Delta left his ammo one time.  Lucky I knew whos it was and just had met him that day at the range.

That range if you listen close you can hear banjos playing in the background.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:17:07 PM EDT
[#17]

lol thats messed up,   An AR-15 is quite a little prize if you know what I mean,  and if a "mexican" took it you will never see it again.  The spanish people around here seem to trade with each other more than a pawn shop.  How many pawn shops do you know that trade in goats??   (sorry I know its wrong,  but it is still funny)  
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:21:52 PM EDT
[#18]
I would do as they all said, report it to as many people as possible.  AND DEFINETLY ASK THE RANGE FOR A LIST OF PEOPLE WHO SIGNED IN.  DID THE RANGE HAVE SECURITY CAMERAS?  

I HOPE YOU GET YOUR AR BACK.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:37:48 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I would do as they all said, report it to as many people as possible.  AND DEFINETLY ASK THE RANGE FOR A LIST OF PEOPLE WHO SIGNED IN.  DID THE RANGE HAVE SECURITY CAMERAS?  

I HOPE YOU GET YOUR AR BACK.

If you hear Banjo's in the background, do you really think this place has security camera's??

I know it seems like I am talking against you on this one birddogs,  keep your hopes up.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#20]
The indoor range I go to has cameras.  Isn't it law?
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 7:00:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
The indoor range I go to has cameras.  Isn't it law?

I use four different Ranges here in TX,   Pigeon Road, Ridge Runners, one in eastland TX,  and one in Glenroase TX.  None of them have security Camera's
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 7:05:09 PM EDT
[#22]
I've been to 2, and both had cameras, I dunno though.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 7:08:47 PM EDT
[#23]
If they are both indoor ranges I can see why,  give the people at the desk a chance to defend themselves or catch people messin stuff up.  Ever been to a range that rents guns?  The have Cams, and guards to try to keep disgruntled renters from shooting themselves, or walkin out with their tools.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 7:10:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Mine were both indoor, and they rent guns.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 7:15:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Sorry for your lost, I get scatter brain everyonce in awhile too. But I've got into a habit, of always putting my guns in my car last when I'm going to the the range, and putting away my guns away first when I'm going home, and I always try to double, & triple check to be sure my little spot is cleared of all my personal equipment. I once forgotten and lost a $30 45ACP mag for my LAR Grizzly. No fun, but not a earth-shattering big loss. When I get home, my guns are the first to go in. I've heard that people have gotten their car stolen right of out of their own drive way with their guns inside becaus they didn't remove their guns after a nightly range session.

Also I try to limit the number of guns I take to the range to 2-3 max and many times only to 2, that way I can keep track of everything and nothing gets left behind.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 7:18:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Well, besides our discussion on cameras.

Sorry about your loss.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 7:19:13 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Mine were both indoor, and they rent guns.

lol   those places will be gone soon,  I think they have good insurance. There is an article in one of this years gun mags (not sure which one)  that has statistics from last year on how many times people wasted themselves with rented guns.  Its only a matter of time before these nuts go after those places.  Kinda the same concept as people trying to sue the gunshop that that DC sniper stole the gun from.  Or trying to sue a gunmakers because someone was killed with one of their guns.  People are killed with scissors every year but you do not see people trying to sure Fiskars now do ya.            
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 7:21:38 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Exactly.  You have a list of suspects.  Give this to the local PD also.  If you really want to put peoples balls in a vice, then post fliers that the ATF will be given the list and will most likely be conducting investigations and interviews.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 3:22:33 AM EDT
[#29]
It was at Wilson Shoals.  I checked  the vehicle of the man at the range.  It was a 1970's  old pickup. There was nowhere he could have hidn't it.  The bed a cab were open.  We have a very large illegal immigrant  population in Gainesville Georgia.  I left notes at the range and contacted the police.  I know it was my fault for leaving it and I pray it doesn't get used for any illegal purpose.  I plan to continue posting notes and rewards at area gun shops and ranges.  Atlanta is a big city of nearly 4.5 million people.  I know the odds are against me ever seeing it again.  Whoever took it better never show up at that range again with my gun.  IT WILL BE HIS LAST DAY!!!!!    
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 3:33:35 AM EDT
[#30]
birddogz, a fellow GA member posted a link to this thread in the GA Hometown forum.  Just a thought, but there is an Eastman gun show May 15 & 16 at the North Atlanta Trade Center.  If a guy wanted to ditch a "found" weapon (especially something like an AR), he might consider walking it around a show.  A pawn shop won't give ya shit for it.  A gun store is gonna record the transaction with the weapon's serial number.  

Might be a long shot but there might be a chance whoever took that rifle, IF they want to ditch it for the most money they can WITHOUT a record of the transaction, might be walking it around the show.

A bunch of us are going to that show Saturday.  If you'd care to post serial numbers and maybe a picture of the rifle in the GA Hometown area, we could all be on the lookout for ya.  Also, we'd love to have you join us if you'd like.  We usually all go have lunch too.

Sorry for your loss.

Mark
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:41:11 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
A bunch of us are going to that show Saturday.  If you'd care to post serial numbers and maybe a picture of the rifle in the GA Hometown area, we could all be on the lookout for ya.  Also, we'd love to have you join us if you'd like.  We usually all go have lunch too.

Sorry for your loss.

Mark

I think Mark is on the right track here but I would advise against posting serial numbers (tin foil hat on); giving that info out on a open public forum leaves you way too open IMO.  I would either PM or email the info.

Just My $0.02.

Sorry for your loss; I hope it shows up.

M590 Man
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 10:07:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Bang
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 10:14:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Good call on the serial number, M590man.

birddogz, if you feel comfortable IMing or e-mailing me the serial numbers AND if you trust me enough to distribute the SNs to other trustworthy GA gang guys, I'll circulate the info for ya.  I also think pictures of the rifle or a much more detailed description would really help.

You might also want to notify Eastman.  Then again, signs posted around the show would only scare off the guy.

Finally, it would be helpful to know if there is a police report on this.  If so, at what department (need contact info)?

Please let me know if any of the GA guys can help in any way.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 10:43:36 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Sorry for your lost, I get scatter brain everyonce in awhile too. But I've got into a habit, of always putting my guns in my car last

I've heard that people have gotten their car stolen right of out of their own drive way

Also I try to limit the number of guns I take to the range to 2-3 max and many times only to 2, that way I can keep track of everything and nothing gets left behind.

i always put my guns in the car FIRST. that way, i dont have to leave them unattended at all.  and good advice about never leaving you guns in your car.  

"I've heard that people have gotten their car stolen right of out of their own drive way"
yup.  happened to me, last year, but not just one car, TWO!  my wife is a school teacher in a "less than perfect district"  and one of the little bastards stole her keys off of her desk.  it had one of my spare keys on it too.   2 days later, we wake up and no cars in driveway, damn 100lb dog was snoring on the couch.  the day before mine got stolen i went to the range w/ my AR, shotgun and couple of handguns, IM DAMN GLAD I TOOK THEM IN!  it would have made it 100 times worse.  we got both cars back a week later, and the little f^%ker got juvinile detention.  and if i see him after he turns 18......

anyway man, i hope somebody took it in the intent to return it.   i know thats what i'd do if i found it.  GOOD LUCK.  

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 2:37:32 PM EDT
[#35]
damn, that sucks.  I hope you find your AR.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 4:19:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Thanks for putting another firearm into the hands of a less than upstanding person.
Perhaps over time, you will lose all of your firearms and come to the conclusion you are to dumb to own any more.

Darwinism in it's finest hour.....

mark mcj
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 4:57:31 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Thanks for putting another firearm into the hands of a less than upstanding person.
Perhaps over time, you will lose all of your firearms and come to the conclusion you are to dumb to own any more.

mark mcj

hey  markmcjunkins, good to know that you're always on top of things.  it'd be a damned shame if you ever made a mistake.  you're just an asshole.  this guy fucked up.  what do you care?  if the guy that stole the gun is a gangbanger or drug dealer he could probably get something just as cool and  probably in full auto just as easy.  it's funny how these guys never gave him shit for two pages until you came along.  thanks for being a dick.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 5:08:46 PM EDT
[#38]
If my take on this fellows "mistake" is the minority I'll gladly never post here again. It's the actions of a few that bring a broad view on all of us. If I'm the only member here that can understand that I'll take your post as a complement and stand aside.

Have a nice day.........
mark mcj  
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 5:10:26 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Perhaps over time, you will lose all of your firearms and come to the conclusion you are to too dumb to own any more.

mark mcj

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 5:24:31 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
If my take on this fellows "mistake" is the minority I'll gladly never post here again. It's the actions of a few that bring a broad view on all of us. If I'm the only member here that can understand that I'll take your post as a complement and stand aside.

Have a nice day.........
mark mcj  

look, i don't give a SHIT if you post here or not, so don't threaten me with that ignorance.  futhermore i'm just saying that the guy feels bad enough as it is.  YES it is his responsibility.  YES he messed up.  but who the hell are you to tell him off like that?  wishin' he loses all his guns.  that has NOTHING to do with this situation at all.  by that rational what if someone had their safe broken into?  would you jump their ass and tell them they should have had a better safe and that they let guns into the hands of criminals?  if you want to tell him he messed up then voice your opinion-don't chew his ass i'll bet you ain't perfect either.  i'm sure the local police will let him know their feelings as it is.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:06:51 PM EDT
[#41]
markmcjunkins,  Below you will find the five categories of Darwinian theory.  Care to enlighten us as to which one(s) apply?  Or are you just trying to sound more intelligent than you really are?  I suspect that you only survived the natural selection process because of all of the "SLOW CHILDREN PLAYING" road signs.  You sir, are an ass.

Evolution as such. This is the theory that the world is not constant or recently created nor perpetually cycling, but rather is steadily changing, and that organisms are transformed in time.

Common descent. This is the theory that every group of organisms descended from a common ancestor, and that all groups of organisms, including animals, plants, and microorganisms, ultimately go back to a single origin of life on earth.

Multiplication of species. This theory explains the origin of the enormous organic diversity. It postulates that species multiply, either by splitting into daughter species or by "budding", that is, by the establishment of geographically isloated founder populations that evolve into new species.

Gradualism. According to this theory, evolutionary change takes place through the gradual change of populations and not by the sudden (saltational) production of new individuals that represent a new type.

Natural selection. According to this theory, evolutionary change comes about throught the abundant production of genetic variation in every generation. The relatively few individuals who survive, owing to a particularly well-adapted combination of inheritable characters, give rise to the next generation.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:08:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Crap happens, and it can happen to the best of us.  Who amongst us has never had a major brain fart?  Remember a few years ago when, I think it was in Michigan, that the SWAT team had one or two MP5s fall out of the back of their van/truck/whatever.  FA NFA MP5s, now, THAT was a Muck-up primo!  Just lucky for them that they were returned.
  Yes, it was a terrible thing to have happen, but it was unintentional and it could have just as easily been an honest person, or even a cop that found it.  And it still might be returned yet.  To blame him for all our legal woes is just plain un-fair.  There are a whole lot of people who intentionally do stupid things that put us all in a lot worse light, like shooting their guns into the air so people and property are damaged far away.  We hear about that every year around the 4th of July, real mental heavyweights.  
If blame for our legal woes lies anywhere, it is with our gun-grabbing congressmen and senators who never let the facts stand in the way of their agenda and the major media outlets that propagate their misinformation and outright lies.  Just today a bill was introduced by VA (D.) Congressman Jim Moran to ban all .50 caliber rifles.  And we all know how many .50s have been used to commit crimes, so if there was any justification to guns used in crimes to gun laws, then .50 BMG owners would have nothing to worry about.    
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:46:40 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Perhaps over time, you will lose all of your firearms and come to the conclusion you are to too dumb to own any more.

Well aren't you the wise one, sensei. Give the guy a break. He had the proverbial balls to come out and say he messed up.
Note the title of the thread. It's 'Somebody shoot me I'm so stupid'. It's not 'Oh no my gun was stolen, whatever will I do?'. By making a thread like this, he is in fact apologizing for his temporary gross negligence. Don't chastise him; his punishment was losing a $900 gun.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:07:36 PM EDT
[#44]
I shoot at a private range that has key card entry so any one using the range needs the card for access,try a safer range like that maybe.Sorry you lost your weapon its a horrible thing,to that jackass marc,mistakes happen and he paid for it already by losing something dear to him.If there were more honorable people out there it would have turned up.The real travesty is not that the rifle fell into the wrong hands,it might have it might not have...if it was the mexican with his kid its nice to see hes teaching his kid good values by stealing some one elses property..and thats a real shame..927...kids learn what they live.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:14:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Just a little info that I may be able to help you with. I have an aquaintance (spelling?) that had an AR stolen in a burglary. It was found.... by the police. Turns out it was used in a drive-by. Problem is that this has been a number of years ago but he can't get it back yet. Reason is, the ATF has the rifle in Lubbock and is trying to use it as evidence. This has been a number of years ago and nothing has come of it, so I doubt he will ever see it again. I think he also lost a beta c as well. I am with the others, get the SN out ASAP to every L.E. agency in the area. Good luck, Tyson
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 10:50:46 PM EDT
[#46]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

Whata DICKHEAD!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:33:41 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Have a nice day.........
mark mcj  

Ok! Thanks! Seeee Ya!

You don't have to write, we won't miss ya.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:56:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Wow birdogz, sorry to hear about your loss. It makes me sick to my stomach to think about how I’d feel if I’d left a firearm behind and returned to find it gone.

I had a Smith 1076 stolen by my roommate’s girlfriend’s little brother. I was furious when I found out it was gone. I turned the SN over to the police in what I felt was a vain effort of recovery, but I received a phone call from a local detective about two years later saying they had recovered the weapon and as soon as they were done using it in their case I could have it back. The first thing you need to do is report the stolen weapon to the police. Go back to the FFL you got it from to get the SN if you need to. The police should put it into the NCIC system and if your rifle were to show anywhere it would be stopped as soon as the SN goes through the local police computer system. If you have a local show this weekend you might want to camp out by the main entrance and keep an eye out or at least alert the guys at the gun check table to keep an eye out for it, it’s not like it’s hard to spot a Bushmaster and if you give them the SN they could just alert the local PD or security there at the show, you might get lucky.

Best regards, J
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:18:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Do you have the serial number? Last 4 is sufficent. I go to Wilson Shoals occasionally and don't mind keeping an eye out for it. Shoot me an email.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:55:29 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

mark mcj

Yup - this place is still filled with Assclowns. Thanks for Checking In.

~ s0ulzer0
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top