Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/5/2004 5:33:32 PM EDT
Hey guys,

I've been piecing together a new M4 while trying to us the best components I can afford and during the process have dealt with a number of dealers\vendors from right here on the EE.

Most have been OK. Nothing to write home about but nothing to complain about either. One dealer will never get another penny from me but I won't go into that here.

I do want to take the opportunity to strongly recommend Jason at www.jtacsupply.com

I'm telling you guys, Jason may not be the best known dealer around here but you owe it to yourself to give him a try. He was like having my own personal shopper! I gave him a list of the goodies I was after and if he didn't have it, he hunted it down for me and made sure I got the best price. The part that blew my mind was he new I was wanting things fast so even the items he didn’t have in stock, I still got within a few days of ordering! There are a lot of dealers that can't get an item they dohave in stock out that quick.

The other great thing is his communication. Seem like his reply's came minutes after my e-mail was sent and none of them ever took more than a couple of hours and trust me, I sent him a plenty of e-mails!

I have bought a LOT of items from Internet dealers over the last few years and I can honestly say none of them have impressed me as much Jason has. I don't typically make a big deal over getting good service as that is what I expect but I can't say enough good things about Jason! Two thumbs up!!!
Link Posted: 3/5/2004 7:07:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/5/2004 9:15:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a similar experience with Jason. I bought a EOTech 552 from him last week. We live about 50 miles apart and he offered to meet me half way so I wouldn't have to wait for shipping. I didn't want to put him out so I just had him ship it UPS and it arrived on my door step in 2 days. He is one of the few suppliers who realy is willing to go the extra mile for his customers.
Link Posted: 3/5/2004 9:21:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep Jason rocks.  Everyone should add [url]www.jtacsupply.com[/url] to their favorite places list.
Link Posted: 3/6/2004 4:34:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Jason is good people and is an asset to the online firearms community.  I had a great experience.
Link Posted: 3/6/2004 8:15:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/19/2004 9:07:14 PM EDT
[#6]
[img]http://www.grsites.com/webgraphics/bullets/stars/oy/bullets_stars_oy_007.gif[/img][img]http://www.grsites.com/webgraphics/bullets/stars/oy/bullets_stars_oy_007.gif[/img][img]http://www.grsites.com/webgraphics/bullets/stars/oy/bullets_stars_oy_007.gif[/img][img]http://www.grsites.com/webgraphics/bullets/stars/oy/bullets_stars_oy_007.gif[/img][img]http://www.grsites.com/webgraphics/bullets/stars/oy/bullets_stars_oy_007.gif[/img] 5-Stars for Jason. Great communicator and great products. Keep up the good work.
Link Posted: 3/20/2004 8:09:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/20/2004 8:47:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I bought a couple of items from Jason the other day. Great service and prices.

Thanks

ls
Link Posted: 3/24/2004 6:00:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/29/2004 2:01:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Put me down as another satisfied customer. I called on 3/24, and told him "I need help spending some money."  He immediately obliged, and on 3/29, i received my GGG Offset mount (cheapest price on the 'net, BTW) and a DD burnsed loop.  Prices great, shipping fast. HOPEFULLY i won't have anything more to buy (i spent enough damn $$ on my Oly preban) but if i do, JTAC will get first look.

Link Posted: 3/29/2004 2:20:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/23/2004 11:18:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/23/2004 12:53:15 PM EDT
[#13]
I agree 100%!
Jason is currently working with me on an upper build and is an awesome guy
to do business with! This guy knows customer service!!!!
This is my first order with him, will not be my last!!

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 4/23/2004 2:22:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I agree 100%!
Jason is currently working with me on an upper build and is an awesome guy
to do business with! This guy knows customer service!!!!
This is my first order with him, will not be my last!!

~ s0ulzer0

Me too.... MSTN and ADCO are not the only ones that can do SPR clones Jason can too.
Link Posted: 6/5/2004 5:59:35 AM EDT
[#15]
quote from airgunner

Jason may not be the best known dealer around here but you owe it to yourself to give him a try.

I did exactly that.  I thought I'd try a dealer who was next door to Texas.  Jason took the time to explain the positives & negatives about the different stocks I was interested in for my rifle.   He even called me to help me out!  He emailed me to let me know when my order shipped out.  Great service!  Jason is certainly a customer oriented businessman.  I'll definitely call on him again for future purchases.

It bears repeating, you owe it to yourself to give him a try.  Oh, and his prices are very competitive with the other dealers as well.
Link Posted: 6/5/2004 8:02:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Count me in as another satisfied customer.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2004 1:49:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Awesome Service and a most ass kicking upper!
Thanks Jason!

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 6/5/2004 2:59:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/5/2004 3:02:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/5/2004 3:53:05 PM EDT
[#20]
I had a similar great experience with Jason.  I was looking for an Aimpoint Comp ML2, and Jason had the best deal.  I wanted to get the ARMS 22m68 mount and cantilever spacer from him as well, but he said he was out of stock on the mount and spacer.  Instead of leaving it at that, he made arrangements for his distributor to mail one of the mounts and the spacer out to me directly rather than go through him first.  In addition, he arranged to have the optic and the mount all to my house by the weekend, so my brother who was visiting for Memorial Day could give it a go at the range.  I want to say thanks for going the extra mile for me, my brother and I had a great time.
Link Posted: 6/5/2004 11:24:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 6:30:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/15/2004 12:11:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Jason put together an A4 type upper for me and I am very pleased with it. His workmanship is top notch and he easy to get in touch with. I would highly recommend Jason to anyone.
Link Posted: 7/17/2004 4:23:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/17/2004 5:15:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/17/2004 6:16:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 11:36:31 PM EDT
[#27]
I bought a SPRish Mod 0 upper from Jason (LMT Upper, PRI forend, etc., etc..) and he went OUT OF HIS WAY to accommodate my requirements. Got a great price and the upper turned out AWESOME! Very responsive and COMPLETE emails...and he ALWAYS answered ALL my questions.

I couldn't possibly have asked for a better vendor to deal with!

Jason got my upper built and out to me in record time! I would have actually had it sooner if the Post Office wasn't manned by a bunch of lazy asshats.

I took it out to the range to break it in and zero my optic...I ended up putting 200 rounds through it that day and had exactly ONE FTE which was attributed to a bad round (and it happened early on). I was shooting 0.5" to 0.75" groups with Federal Gold Match with a unstable bag setup. I hope to get out to the range soon so I can do some serious grouping with a bipod. :) This is one setup I would have no problem trusting my life to!

Great service, great products, great prices...did I mention GREAT SERVICE? :)

Thanks Jason for everything and once I move into a non-communistic state, you will be hearing from me again so I can equip all the new guns I plan on buying! Hell, I'm going to buy half a dozen AR lowers JUST BECAUSE I WILL BE ABLE TO. :) I'm sure I can find a "purpose" for each one. :)

I also wanted to mention the Ops Inc 4-port brake is BAD ASS. Best brake I've EVER used. Thanks again Jason!!

-mike
Link Posted: 7/23/2004 12:29:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Hey Jason did you make it to the July show in Tulsa? If so I missed you.

Sooner show is in August first or second weekend I believe.
Link Posted: 7/23/2004 7:56:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 1:36:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Jason,

Thanks for the great prices, service, and the upper you built for me. Just sent you an e-mail with another order.

Thanks again,
                                  Mike

Link Posted: 8/7/2004 12:12:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top